The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Cory? Bestiality?

Cory? Bestiality?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Indy: Cory has pointed out a very possible scenario in a few years down the track.

Now I get it. I agree 40 years ago we would not be having this discussion. Gays were Poofs & you wouldn't be caught dead knowing one. That has evolved with the eveloution of Political Correctness into the situation we have today. So who knows, in 40 years, sex with animals may become as mainstream as Homosexuallity is in to days world. I suppose that's what Cory was getting at & I don't see whets wrong asking that question.

Indy: Those people who do stupid things might either be stupid or deranged in various ways. We need to let them experience the repercussions of their actions.

Ok so it's an urban myth (not according to the guy who made the ads for the famous RV's.) But there are a myriad of other stupid things that people have done apart from wanting to be & being very nearly "One with a Tiger." Shoving a skyrocket up your backside & lighting it. (as on Utube) for one. Do we need to let them experience the repercussions of their actions. Yes! Not having a warning about where not to shove a skyrocket shouldn't be necessary. CDF (ask anyone who’s been in the Navy) comes naturally to some but not to others it seems, & they, usually remove themselves from the Gene Pool fairly quickly which I don't have a problem with.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 23 September 2012 9:37:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual would you care to comment on why that post was so very much better than your average?
Or why after your usual insulting short jab is questioned by a few, not just me,you do put a better one up.
Only to slip back in to bad habits in the next one.
Has the thought your views are different than most ever came to you.
Is there any chance you may be wrong.
Can I say without you challenging my IQ, political stand, worthiness to live, I disagree with most of what you post?
This thread ,for me, may be as its poster I do not have the right?, questions just how far can ANY POLITICIAN go.
And my view Cory,s brain is not linked to his mouth, any one know if he is related to Abbott? Pyne?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 September 2012 5:17:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Jayb summed it up perfectly, if people still don't get it then they'll never get it. We have to accept that stupid people are just that & no amount of help or money will change that. We need to let the Gene pool do it's thing. Promoting sexual deviation will destroy us. We're supposed to strive for a better society not an increasingly dysfunctional one. Many countries are beyond recovery, Australia's still got a good chance. Let's start with sensible education & focus on reality. Let normal people get involved, stay away from the advise of mainly academic experts. There's ample proof that kinky asexual academic do-gooder experts get it wrong time & time again.
Posted by individual, Monday, 24 September 2012 8:24:45 AM
OMG, this'll be twice I aggreed with Indy. Belly I don't think you have any option, distastefull as it may be, you'll have to agree with this particular post.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 24 September 2012 11:26:21 AM
Indy could you tell of a better supporter?
I have far less faith in the bloke than you.
I at the very start said I am not too keen on homosexuality, I remain so.
But in the end, while trying to avoid contact I know they are not automatically twisted or monsters.
I stay that distance because some try to intrude on ordiary blokes.
That does not drive me to hate, or to think we should become bigots.
I could throw thoughts about you much worse than you do about others, mate I would avoid you, because of nothing other than your thought process put on display here.
Let them have a form of commitment, lets not place them in bed with animals, and lets not white wash Cory.
Nothing constructive in one single post from any one, defending the bloke.
Abbott,s actions have been supported with in his party indeed nearly called for.
While forever my opponent Cory IF he learns from his BLUNDER can comeback.
Not however by defending his brain snap.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 September 2012 11:36:04 AM
Well it's started. NineMSN, Headlines. "Woman caught in indecent act with Horse."

A 35 year old woman near the small town of Lismore in N.S.W. was caught having sex with a horse. She wasn't married to it (didn't own it) because that hasn't come up yet.

Maybe Cory was right to be worried after all. You never know what these loony Greenie, PC types get up to in the privacy of their own paddocks. It's all that grass, you see.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 27 September 2012 1:31:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy