The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Joke of the day.

Joke of the day.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What a joke, I'm sure many of you Queenslanders would have heard it, still it is hard to believe.

On the news today, that was that great miss manager of taxpayer funds, Kevin Rudd giving Campbell Newman instructions on how to run the state.

True to form, he was advising him to waste as much money as possible. The man still thinks he knows best.

Then watching the news of Qantas doings, I could not help but think that we have an Irish expat providing Qantas the worst management, for the greatest loss it has ever had.

Meanwhile we have an Irish immigrant providing the worst management the country has ever had.

What do you reckon, will Qantas get rid of its fool, before or after we get rid of ours?
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 7 September 2012 12:07:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"What do you reckon....?"

I reckon she's Welsh.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 7 September 2012 7:23:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"What do you reckon....?"

I reckon Hasbeen thinks facts have got nothing to do with it - what a joke.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 7 September 2012 7:42:04 AM
Hasbeen has been on the liquor again, i reckon.
Posted by 579, Friday, 7 September 2012 8:04:03 AM
Well thanks fellers, obviously you can't fault my feelings on Ruddy.

Thanks for the education. I guess I have always assumed the red head was Irish, as all her thinking is so incredibly stupid, a common failing of the Irish.

I guess others in the Britain part of Great Britain can be just as stupid.

Perhaps I have not heard of her welsh heritage, as the welsh have been trying to cover it up. Hell, who would want their name associated with that fool.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 7 September 2012 9:40:58 AM
I wish Victorians would get rid of theirs before
he totally destroys the state. So far - health,
transport, and now education and jobs, have been
hit the hardest. Still, let this be a warning as
to what's around the corner federally, if the
Opposition ever gets in. America, here we come!
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 7 September 2012 9:45:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy