The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > She Will Be Right Mate

She Will Be Right Mate

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Ludwig,
I live in Cook & I'd like you to tell me what Labor has done for us apart from flooding us with excess public servants & money rotting consultants & the destruction of our society by amalgamation.
To make it easy for you just tell us one.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 June 2012 9:38:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly:>>We only have to get rid of this federal government and it will be sweet!
Or will it?<<

God Belly you have a uninformed hide.
Or do you?

See tiger, we can all pose simplistic questions in a pseudo spin format.

The dog will go through the gate if you open it. Or will it?

Enough of this ideologue babble, some facts.

In 2008 the Aussie govt had a debt ratio against GDP of 9% not to mention 20 BILLION in the bank.

Now we have a govt debt against GDP of 23%. That figure is against a higher current GDP than we had in 2008.

I can’t tell you to grow up Belly because you sadly have grown and you still regurgitate input from your abundantly hopeless political commissars.

No offense tiger.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 17 June 2012 11:18:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ludwig>> I share your great concern Belly.<<

Luddy it seems you also share Belly's intelect.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 17 June 2012 11:21:13 AM
Dear Belly,

Australia's real GDP has outpaced every other major
industrialised nation: Canada, New Zealand, the Euro
zone, the US, the UK, and Japan, as stated by the
Director of the Reserve Bank and other financial
experts. Our hosehold wealth is rising. Our
unemployment is low, and so is inflation.

She will be right mate?

Not if the Opposition gets into
Parliament. Sadly, the best they seem capable of
doing is telling us over and over again - what the
government is doing wrong whereas the facts are
very different.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 17 June 2012 11:51:50 AM
Lexi>>Australia's real GDP has outpaced every other major
industrialised nation: Canada, New Zealand, the Euro
zone, the US, the UK, and Japan, as stated by the
Director of the Reserve Bank and other financial
experts. Our hosehold wealth is rising. Our
unemployment is low, and so is inflation.<<

Lexi in the early 80s the average Australian household had debts totaling around 40% of their disposal income, that is, income after tax. In December 1986 the ratio was 43% and just twenty years later in December 2006 the ratio has accelerated to 152%, an increase of 2.5 times and that is partly a manifistation of the banks allowing a three legged dog to have a credit card.

Your argument that GDP is soaring is not a feather in a Labor acolytes cap, it is a dagger in their heart.

Against GDP the Labor government has a debt ratio of 23%
When Rudd took over it was under 10%

Household savings have risen under the Labor government, but that is because everyone is now scared of the future. The plebs were not that scared under the sensible fiscal management of the Libs.

Lexi do not be an acolyte, facts are facts and spin is empty.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 17 June 2012 12:16:09 PM
So Lexi, last time labor governed they lelf a huge black hole, well, it was huge back then and has only been dewaft by the even large hole they are digging, as we speak.

Sadly, they havnt finished yet.

So given the libs cleaned the mess up last time, left us with money in the bank and, the word 'under employment' hadn't yet been invented, I suspect you lot will expect them to do much the same again, but with what I ask.

The mining tax, designed to spread the wealth, is little more than a desperate back up plan to replace some of the billions wasted in the past four odd years.

In fact, so much of our 'go forward' relies on this unfair tax, that I can't imagine how we will survive without it, which is a disgrace, as this additional tax should have been surplus to be stowed away,rather than an antidote for labor's mismanagement.

Every labor voter has blood on their hands for allowing these fools to run a muck as they have.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 17 June 2012 12:24:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy