The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Obama Care mandates RFID Chip Implants

Obama Care mandates RFID Chip Implants

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
Aw shucks, what's up doc? (apologies to Walt)

I have it on good authority that the Easter Bunny is a manifestation of the Christian Church when they wanted to take control of the Pagans - so there.

Perhaps this thread can be known in wider circles as ... drum roll ...

The 'Arjay Thread'

Cue Arjay?
Posted by bonmot, Thursday, 5 April 2012 8:06:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Please don't, bonmot, there are too many conspiracies in play here without ripping the scab off whether Tex Avery or Ben Hardaway created Bugs – no one seriously believes any more that Walt did.

I'm even prepared to put aside the 'assumed' pathetic "argument about the semantics of mandatory"" especially now that our Thread Captain has told us, "Mostly I ignore BS and post nothing…"

A fact, I admit had escaped my notice.

I'll have to live with my disappointment that in a spirit of rapprochement and responding to the demand (tanty?) to debate nano thermite as well as WTC collapses scientifically, no progress has been achieved.
Posted by WmTrevor, Thursday, 5 April 2012 8:43:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bugs is dear to my heart.

When I was a small child, he was my favourite character. I suppose it was because things hardly ever fazed him - he'd just look up and say "What's up doc?" and then proceeded to be fiendishly clever in untangling himself from his dilemma. I thought that was a pretty good way to be.
But, as my daughter points out, most of us aspire to being like Bugs Bunny, yet we're more likely to end up behaving like Daffy Duck....food for thought on this deep and meaningful thread.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 5 April 2012 9:11:27 AM
Tiny correction, Arjay.

>>Mostly I ignore BS and post nothing<<

I know you are busy making things and keeping the Australian economy rolling despite the efforts of the international bankster criminals, but I think what you meant to write was...

"Mostly I ignore nothing and post BS".

I could be wrong, of course. But it would a whole lot more sense that way round, don't you think?
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 5 April 2012 9:35:30 AM
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Conspiracy_Theories#Sudanese_men_and_their_disappearing_penises
It would appear arjay is not the only one who has a theory.
Be careful who you shake hands with, please
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 5 April 2012 4:52:49 PM
The Lucrative Future of CCTV:
Remote Biometrics and Behavioral Suspect Detection
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/04/11/lucrative-future-cctv-remote-biometrics-behavioral-suspect-detection-117191/

CCTV surveillance is projected to explode
to a massive $3.2 billion industry

and will soon incorporate biometric tracking
and lead to behavior based...*detentions.

add in phone tracking/govt listening in/others listening in

there are no secrets
they dont need chips inside you
just your cards phone etc..[wait till we get wrist phones]

you put it
on your wrist...ya self

lol

there are no secrets
sure there are many ways
but the gist holds a seed of truth

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/video-of-boy-shocked-31-times-for-not.html

whats one more shock
from a chip...slipping in

tag
you would never know
Posted by one under god, Friday, 13 April 2012 10:14:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy