The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Just shows how bad this government is.

Just shows how bad this government is.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
A recent thread, about just how bad John Howard was, also suggests that Tony Abbott is worse than JH ever was.

So, considering Julia Gillard, the PM most of you worship, is struggling to make up large amounts of lost ground, against TA, this just goes to prove how bad this government really is.

Yet, after realizing this is in fact true, how on earth can anyone think that JH was worse than JG.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 14 January 2012 6:35:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am not aware of any poster who worships Julia Gillard. This is just emotive and does not support a rational argument.

Agreeing or disagreeing with various policies on all sides of politics does not a worshipper make. I have yet to see you rehctub criticise the Opposition. Surely they cannot be perfect in your eyes? I would be surprised if you supported the lack of policy content in their approach so far.
Posted by pelican, Saturday, 14 January 2012 2:41:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To put it rather simply John Howard was respected by those who believe in reward for effort whereas those who support Julia Gillard do so to keep the gravy train rolling.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 14 January 2012 3:35:46 PM
Thats right Indy , and anyone that wants to change it is an idiot.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 14 January 2012 3:40:35 PM
I'm not quite sure how to interpret this but the term gravy train usually refers to those who who're just hangers on. i.e. those who don't pull their weight. Is that what you're advocating ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 14 January 2012 4:42:11 PM
I try to contribute to every new thread
Rechtub targets me here.
Inventive/untrue/ lost but inventive.
Done my duty see all in another thread.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 14 January 2012 5:25:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy