The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Envitable Outcome

Envitable Outcome

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Susionline

'Imagine any of us heterosexuals being 'made' to act as homosexuals for any length of time, because all the gay people thought heterosexuals were 'abominations'?

Imagine adults who liked young kids were 'made' to act as adults who loved adults for any length for time. Your arguement seems twisted to justify your bias or brainwashing.

b.t.w I know of no one who thinks 'gay'people are abominations. I do know believers and unbelievers unlike who agree that sodomy is very unhealthy and unnatural. Talk to a few doctors and you will find many agree.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 22 October 2011 4:18:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner, paedophilia is a criminal act, and as such will never be 'allowed'.
Homosexuality is legal.
You need to come to terms with the difference between the two terms.
Look it up online and in dictionaries... educate yourself...

The only time I have ever been 'brainwashed' was by Catholic clergy and nuns when I was a child.
Luckily, I grew up and now think for myself.
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 24 October 2011 12:50:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy