The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Does homelessness lead to mental breakdown, or vice-versa?

Does homelessness lead to mental breakdown, or vice-versa?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
`I share your concern for all`.

No you dont. You just think main stream should cop it.

You dont like anybody pointing out the counter side of risking people with mental problems in their homes and work places.

If you had cared you might have at least come up with a plan to protect both.!

What I mean by that is that it only stands to reason if the system is so bad then it is entiley possibly that these people could also be taken advantage of by others as well.

I am sure there are people out there who have been used and abused just because the preditor thinks nobody will beleive them.

So there is another example of why we need some sort of card ID. Perhaps on their medi care card sunshine.

I think the red cross do something called cross line. Its to keep in contact with the elderly living alone.

Perhaps you could start a system where by people could put their hands up to keep in contact with a mental health patient as well.

At least that way you might be able to actually seperate the drug mental health patients to the non drug afflicted mental health patients.

That could go through to center link .

Center Link have a carers department that are not active other than arangning payments.

With the right political push one of the Governments may well like the idea and dress it up a bit.

Our first duty is to protect the public like the lady whos baby was hacked to death. Our next duty is to leagilise drugs to take it out of the black market by cutting off the dealers funding.

I will give you a tip .

Nothing ever gets sorted out by simply heading for the hills if somebody does not straight away agree with everything to say.

I tell that to the veggie groups all the time.
You might notice they do the same as you did.- Run, which of course helps nobody especially those who need it most.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 8:48:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE - perhaps if you spent less time writing garbage on the Internet, you wouldn't have to have 'live-in help' in order to run your household.

I don't suppose it's possible that you have some mental health problems yourself?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 10:44:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Morgan

You may think working to improve animal welfare is gargabe but that just goes to show the bone of your nature.

You may also not like to face the facts in regards to this thread.

The facts are as I said mental health staff should not be used as accomadation agents.

Surley their time is better spent working with the in patients than running those who are to be released around in their cars.

You also seem not to care about what the cosequences have been for the unsuspecting public.

Such as the lady whos baby was stabbed or the child that was rapped and bashed or the familys who lost their daughter.

All those people had been recently released from mental health hospitals and set loose on the public with no warning.

Most mental health people are without a home because their family can no longer deal with them.

Yet your buddy seems to think that its ok to dump them into private households without discosing their problems.

This is not only unfair and dangerous to the general public but unfair on that patient.

It requires a lot of work from Goverment level educating the public and work shops to put some practises into play.

As for your comment about my requiring a house keeper it shows some sort of personal attack towards myself clearly.

Let me enlighten you . We actually run a international school and homestays a farm stay and NFP Animal Welfare org.

Apart from that we also have three elderly people all living alone that we support by assisting to aquire live in help.

My Husband and I told you friend as well personally also assist a mental health patient.
So yes we are always looking for live in cleaners, cooks house mothers and staff in general.

' We are very busy people working not only to improve conditions for animal welfare but actually asisting mental health people also.
How are you! helping people with mental health problems may I enquire?
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 11:51:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy