The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > List of Labor Stuff Ups

List of Labor Stuff Ups

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Hi Lexi,
I am still virtually rofl, well said, I like that one..very much.
Will get my husband to read it.
I reckon that politicians should restore the dignity that both sides of
the house practiced.(used to practice) I do not like the level to which our so-called
Leaders have sunk to. I might just to abstain from voting one day.
Don't forget to keep posting.
Cheers for now,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Thursday, 21 July 2011 2:39:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Noisy,

Delighted that you liked it.
I think most of us are sick and tired of the way
our politics has reached an all time low. Where
are the statesman-like qualities of the past - and
the clever and witty remarks that used to feature
among politicians of previous eras. Where are the
Winston Churchills of today? We seem to be stuck
with George Bush types.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 21 July 2011 3:44:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Lexi,
Yes, the dignity of old, has turned into a Rabble Rousing Bush type administration. At one time I could go to my Representative with problems and talk them over, now you don't even see them. I think they become Parliament Struck, and now the only seeming requirement is Ego, and a big one at that.
Pity though, I used to enjoy watching question time, but it is just like watching a Kindergarten at play, only with grownups pretending to be politicians....how sad. A lot of them have degrees in Politics, but that doesn't make them good politicians, a point which is demonstrated each time I watch them in action.
Cheers Lexi,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Thursday, 21 July 2011 5:35:53 PM
I have been looking at the posts on this thread from the beginning, and then I thought, why are we so passionate about the stuff-ups....? from both parties, because at the end of the day, we cannot change that which is. We can only remove them or keep them once every three years or so?, what a lot of fuss about nothing..
Cheers,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Thursday, 21 July 2011 5:39:59 PM
Dear Noisy,

I think you may have stumbled onto something here.
Perhaps it just goes to show how easily we're all
influenced (and manipulated?) by the media and
the pollies - who after all want us to vote for
them at the next election. Silly us. We should
be more demanding and call them to account.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 21 July 2011 7:36:00 PM
a lot of fuss about nothing..
NSB,
I'm inclined to view the incompetent pollies & administrators as a direct reflection of the voters. Sit back & contemplate the mentality in this country then ponder of what I'm saying.
btw. it's not really fuss about nothing because the fuss comes mainly from people who are opposed to those who are concerned about the lack of integrity & that is a real worry.
Posted by individual, Friday, 22 July 2011 5:58:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy