The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Playing the man, not the ball.

Playing the man, not the ball.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Here's a few quick questions for you:

-How would you tackle the skills shortage?
Ok even i cant click my fingers on this one ,but whats wrong with apprentaships,work training, remember when bosses used to train people.

-Abortion - what's your stance?
Well this is easy, Religion and politics should be kept seperate and have said this in tapps constitution. Since i am a bloke realy it is not up to me or government to dictacte to women on this subject.

-Welfare: how do you plan to keep unemployment low? what of welfare payments? who qualifies? What do you do to people who don't meet the requirements?
With this reduction or actually a halt on immigration and reinvigerate Australian Product.

-What do you plan to do about Australia's ageing population? I see your migration policy mentions being choosy about who is let in, but what is the solution to the fact that there will soon be a record number of elderly compared to those in the workforce.
This is realy easy as you have overlooked the aged and disabled care policy and disability policy, they are there.

Due to my passion when someone says they would prefer the choice that they would take and is quite obvious what they have been up to then ill get angry.
I have also been on the otherside of bully tackticts so to remind the people sometimes when they are telling how good the party is , a reminder that they realy arent that good, some maybe but hey can you say with hand on your heart that they didnt know.

This will be my last post for the period so catch you all tommorrow.
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 11 March 2007 7:29:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think anyone can say "they will be elected back". Assume this and you will be in "Don's Party". Remember that film with Graham Kenedy?

I would never underestimate Australian voters, they are really not that predictable. Does the NSW ALP honestly believe that the election is definitely a forgone conclusion?

Looking at this objectively, this attitude could be the ALP's achilles heal. Voters here don't like being taken for granted.

It is amazing what a difference a week makes in polling. It is just a matter of timing for spin doctors and the media.
Posted by saintfletcher, Monday, 12 March 2007 12:59:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tapp you really do need to control your outbursts Sir.
Over and again you insult me and those who vote as I do by references to our master.
Can you understand voters are involved in making their own choice?
That I am no blind voter? Those polls , you know the ones saying the NSW election is over, the ones saying Howard and his hit team have got it wrong?
Lets be honest 3 months prior to the last election I informed all who would listen Latham was head lemming, that the ALP was facing a landslide, my party.
After most told me we had not been beaten the voters got it wrong!
I am pleased to see that same insanity in the conservative side now.
You insult and fail totally to put policy on the table.
I am a realist you can learn much from this way of thinking, get involved in mainstream politics .
After the election your side the conservatives will need brick layers to rebuild .
John Howard in his last months as leader will one day be known for his total failure to use his massive mandate other than as a weapon against half of Australia.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 March 2007 5:56:45 AM
You insult and fail totally to put policy on the table.
Oh belly i have put policy on the table but where is labors, you compain about me or is it that even though the polling is 2 party prefered this takes no other parties into account.
So belly i have said it is posted on tapps website you are obviously too lazy or wish to bully me about them. I know they are there, so do many others.

I am a realist you can learn much from this way of thinking, get involved in mainstream politics .
If you are a realist you would have reed my policies instead of dening them.
This party is the choice party and nothing else unless of course the labor party is realy the communist party. You will either refer to Tapp as such and i will give that consideration to Labor. John howard,labor,greens,democrats,family first i dont realy care i will vote independant which i have a choice.

After the election your side the conservatives will need brick layers to rebuild .

So since you wish to bully me why dont you take the time to see real policies not just a load of spin, something with a bit of guts to it and not just cr#p.

NOW IF YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL FIND THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY WEBSITE OK.

GO TO www.tapp.org.au

THEN CLICK ON POLICY

THEN CLICK ON WHICH EVER POLICY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW
Posted by tapp, Monday, 12 March 2007 7:54:35 AM
On the evidence you provide in your posts Tapp I have no need to see your policy's.
Communist? are you saying Australia in every state has elected a communist government?
Rather than conservative?
I know no greater evil exists in world politics than the extremes communism, and the current extreme right that is for a short time in control in America and Australia.
Your hostile insults are no way to bring voters to your side.
Just look at the problem Howard's has got himself in with such tactics.
You put words in my mouth and thoughts in my head that are yours not mine.
I rebut your claims not attack you.
communism is my enemy and it has zero hold in Australian politics.
Mate again is it the voters right to vote as they wish?
Or do you blame them for thinking in ways other than you?
The incoming Labor government will be democracy at work, no better system is yet in sight.
review your posts and mine, tell me how you would vote and be honest.
each of us has an opinion but sometimes each of us is wrong.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 March 2007 9:17:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy