The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NASA admits to Sun's influence

NASA admits to Sun's influence

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
http://www.helium.com/items/2129635-nasa-admits-all-previous-warming-trends-caused-by-sun Prof George Kukla is one of the world's top paleoclimatologists.He has been saying for decades that the Earth's usual state,is much cooler than now and we are headed for an ice age.NASA also now say that the prime driving factor for past warmings,was the sun.There are now 20,000 scientists around the planet trying to bring some balance back into the climate debate.

Today however is different when debating warming,because politics,money and power have pre-judged or silenced real analysis of the facts.

Perhaps Julia and the Greens can bring an ice tax to combat climate change and stop us entering an ice age.So from carbon tax,to an ice tax ,black can become white.George Orwell would love it! I bet that if Julia did announce and ice tax to avert an ice age,a large % of the pop would believe and accept it.

Better still we could have a god tax on all the religions.That's it! Blame god.

In all reality our major problem is the Corporate control of our Govts.Fukushima should not have happened along with the GFC and the expansion of the wars for power and profit.

Our Govts have never been so incompetent and impotent because they a making the decisions based on rich and powerful interest groups.They don't reflect the will of the people.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 12:22:19 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am again in awe at the world you live in arjay.
In my world it has always been understood the Sun controls our climate.
And the moon our tides.
What surprises me most is your conspiracy theory's may well be a conspiracy.
I think you are victim to very real cover ups trying to hide the real condition of world problems.
Climate change, financial concerns, hidden crimes and needless wars,supported by miss information.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 5:31:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly against all logic,why do think Julia is bringing in a carbon tax and an ETS? It is all about funnelling money to a few rich elites.10% of a carbon tax is destined for the UN.The UN is not a truely democratic body.The ETS is just another derivative scam.Heard of the New World Order Belly? It is AGW that is being used to justify an unelected world Govt.Just look at the bureaucracy now here.You would have absolutely no rights.Also in this mix is the movement to a Global Currency.Have you really thought about the consequences Belly?

Many of these elites see population being the major threat to the world's environment.They want to reduce the world's pop by 66%.Due to the GFC Obama,says one billion people will enter serious poverty.

Why do they spend so much on arms to kill people.The USA has at the ready mini-nukes and some say they have already used them in Bagdad and covered up the radiation by using depleted uranium which produces 40% less radiation than the standard stuff.Mini -nukes are small enough to put on the end of a canon shell.nano technologhy has made this possible.So the US controlled Corp Govt sees that mini-nukes are the solution to conquering China and Russia.

Zibigniew Brzezinski said recently," In the past it was easier to control and million people than to kill them.Today it is far easier to kill a million people."

Humans are seen as the threat to their power because there are too many of us.The advancement of robotics makes human labour less needed and so were are no longer useful in extending their power base.We are using up the World's resources and destroying their environment.

Prince Charles."If ever I'm re-incarnated,I want to came back as a deadly virus and reduce the world's pop." Maurice Strong the ex -secretary of the UN is another eugenics exponent.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 7:21:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Isn't that a bit of a contradiction, Arjay?

>>Today however is different when debating warming,because politics,money and power have pre-judged or silenced real analysis of the facts<<

This is in stark contrast to your opening salvo...

>>There are now 20,000 scientists around the planet trying to bring some balance back into the climate debate<<

That's an awful lot of noise, from people who have been "silenced".

Just sayin'.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 9:35:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
You say "In my world it has always been understood the Sun controls our climate.
And the moon our tides".

If you think that, how come you believe in AGW, as per your views in other threads?

Can you explain why your beloved ALP supports a very high immigration policy and its advantage to Aus?

Can you tell me why the Libs and Labor have an agreement not to debate immigration issues, as brokered by Hawke PM.

I have a conspiracy theory about this which is that both parties are in the pockets of big business and 'he who pays the piper, calls the tune'. Each year our living standards go down because of increasing population, so there is no advantage for Australians.

The real reason the major parties will not debate immigration is because they could be embarrased by the outcome.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 9:59:53 AM
Let be fair dinkum Banjo in part we are alike.
And in some things far from it.
First I have come to see population in our country is fastly out growing our ability to handle.
And yes with out doubt, business controls our migration policy's, and share holders interested only in profits.
Can you make room to put aside, just for debate, your intense views on climate change?
Given the rate of population growth, forget climate, is it possible we are hurting this planet.
Now ARJAY, MATE! our earths climate ,the one that allowed humanity to develop from the smallest thing, is driven by the sun.
It always has and will be.
The effect of the sun on every layer of the atmosphere is known, including like it or not those gasses we call climate change ones
And no doubt exists, even your scientists mostly do not doubt it is happening only why.
And PLEASE!!are you aware most of your quoted bought by business scientist are from other Fields not climate.
Humor lives in your post for me, you jump at conspiracy theory's but clearly ignore the truth, self interest drives both sides of climate change.
One has the interests of the earth in mind the other cash and carry! it will not be me stuff I want to be rich and beggar the future.
Tax? if it was just tax we would have 14% GST.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 12 April 2011 12:37:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy