The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We can do without professional politicians

We can do without professional politicians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Betterworld. Not much of late here on lol has sparked much interested lately, however something in what you feel is just a pipedream, and I QUOTE this sentence.........

"Thats what happens when we have no real competition."

I beg the differ, tooo much competition is just what the main problem is and of course miss-management from a too short-slightness top level greed, and just look around you.......but you say there is more we can add to the mess, Iam all ear,s.
\
The way I see it....because of all the competition, NO one can make any real money and some of this has happened never since some bright-spark suggested that we increase child production, which they thought would solve the major problems and keep the cash flows going........but it just didn't work. Now global self-destruction we are seeing. More people the merrier! Yeah right! Now you have the great plain to save all...............A little too late my friend for that don't you think? Wishful-thinking to save the starving people is not for your shoulders for it to rest on...OH NO ...its the smart-arses that are and always have been ruling us, its them that has made this mess, and its them that the broom has to be handed too.

I just love the title............"We can do without professional politicians"...lol....there some of the one,s that helped this mess along, if not fully responsible for. Too many people my friend, and the arm,s contractors have just a little to much sur-plus...and i think you can do the maths on global greed. But just in-case Iam wrong:) how are you going to pull this off?

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Sunday, 6 March 2011 10:38:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here is just what we are all facing, and your plan:) Dont get me wrong, hope is all we have.....just ask any religious organization:)

$$$bull$$$$bull$$$$and more bull$$$$+ people= cash! This is your equation, is it not?

6.7 billion people and counting. Here is something to see. How many
seconds is a baby born.

Every five seconds a human baby is born.....and the planet is changing for a dryer system...yes, all ear,s still:)

How many baby's are born each day?

Well it depends what time and when you see how fast humans are growing:)

How many babies are born each week?

How many babies are born each day?
691,200 babies born each year. I think that is a lot of babies!

I don't see many people with babies. I think they must be at home. I mostly would stay home. But, I am not a girl) Thats a joke:)with a point.sssssh:)

How many babies are born a second in the UK?
5 people are born and 3 people die each second

And how many are you going to save?

Please tell us that your the new coming of Christ, which I,ve got marked on my calender......I bit early:)

Mate! If humans dont evolve very quickly out of their childish duals with the mind-sets, time as it comes, will just consume them like all other life before them.

Good luck with your quest.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Sunday, 6 March 2011 10:57:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These are the currant pop figs.

Monthly World population figures:

07/01/10 6,852,472,823
08/01/10 6,858,904,297
09/01/10 6,865,335,772
10/01/10 6,871,559,780
11/01/10 6,877,991,255
12/01/10 6,884,215,263
01/01/11 6,890,646,738
02/01/11 6,897,078,213
03/01/11 6,902,887,287
04/01/11 6,909,318,762
05/01/11 6,915,542,770
06/01/11 6,921,974,245
07/01/11 6,928,198,253

And there's not a problem, all-righty then:)Source: U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base.

World Vital Events Per Time Unit: 2011

(Figures may not add to totals due to rounding)

Natural
Time unit Births Deaths increase

Year 132,697,074 56,260,324 76,436,750
Month 11,058,090 4,688,360 6,369,729
Day 363,554 154,138 209,416
Hour 15,148 6,422 8,726
Minute 252 107 145
Second 4.2 1.8 2.4

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base.

http://www.uen.org/themepark/habitat/continents.shtml

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html,

Enjoy:)

People of the world. To have a child in these times is suicide for the one you say your giving birth to. Attention to all females! You are the only one,s that can give birth. We are but males, led by a tiny brain between our legs. You have the control of what and how many people are here. Only you have the power of life, not us. Religion trys not to stop more people entering this planet, but we know their out of date thinking's, is just fueling the problems we are seeing.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Sunday, 6 March 2011 11:44:22 PM
Sorry David f. Your looking in the wrong direction. Greed, and the world knows the Jewish mind-sets David, Money, money, money, which has caused others to disagree with your.....lets say....singular thinking's. No-one own,s this planet. Its only humans that cant play.

The carrot and the donkey...........I think you know the story and how this is not No longer the answer.

The world as one! Funny how the answers are so simple:) but who said humans where simple:).....I think they are just too smart for they own good.

Now! the people can see what we are doing:) but can they see?

Multiculturalism is the blend for that, in the long run, will mix all, so that you and I, in blood.....will be as brother like never before.

Maybe too soon:) But what other choice does mankind have in this time-line? You have no need to answer such questions, time and the pure thought of the mind can and will do this. WHY? its our time to see. Again, sorry for what would seem to be hi jacking your thread, but as you know............all is reflective from where we have come from. Ask yourself this question.......if man is a part of life.........why do we not fit?

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 7 March 2011 12:39:47 AM
QUOTE:"because of all the competition, NO one can make any real money "

Thats because today, stores compete for money, not land.

If we change it so companies and nonprofits run a region of land,
and lose the land if they are unpopular,
then they will work very hard to become popular.

Everybody will get more of everything including money.

Regions will make all kinds of improvements to stay popular.

According to my plans, any group could start and run their own region.
The more popular it becomes, the more land it gets.

if you were to start and run your own region, what would it be like?
Posted by betterworld, Monday, 7 March 2011 7:19:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Betterworld......I wish you all the best......I have heard of small towns dieing out and offering homes for a dollar, but that's the best understanding I have for you, unless you lay out your plan here for all to see what and how this will work. Good luck.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 7 March 2011 11:39:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy