The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Edward Bernays.. dead.. but alive ?

Edward Bernays.. dead.. but alive ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
CSTEELE.. *exactly* .. do you see what Beck is saying ? (not bad for a Mormon too)

IFFFFFF Jesus was a 'victim' of the Jews...... you might well expect divine retribution. But Becks point was..it DIDN'T come. So the theology of 'Jesus as victim of Jooz' is flawed. But it's not flawed because something *didn't* happen...it's flawed because of what I explain below.

Any Christian who has an ounce of common sense and a reasonable grasp of the Bible know this.. Christ's death was DIVINELY MANDATED.

Repeatedly .. over and over...

Mark 8:27ff Mark 9:31ff Mark 10:31ff he says the SAME thing.

If you look *very* closely at the unfolding of events in Mark 8 it goes like this.

a) Time/Chronology.... nearing the end of Jesus ministry.. around 3 yrs. Only weeks before his Crucifixion.

b) He asks his disciples 'WHO' am I?
c) Peter 'gets' it... "The Christ"

d) Jesus BEGINS.. let me repeat BEGINS...... to teach them.....

"The Son of man MUST suffer and die and rise"

Read Isaiah 53 for goodness sake.. "HE was wounded for OUR transgressions.. bruised for OUR iniquities"

See this please: (Is 53)

10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Who's will? THE LORDS will!

It was not the Romans will..not the Jews will..not your will...not my will..but THE LORD's will.

"Offering for sin"- (His death)
"will SEE his offspring" (resurrection)
"my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities. (Justification by faith)
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Tuesday, 1 February 2011 4:50:45 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear AGIR,

Rubbish my friend.

While your worship of the man continues to allow you to view what he said with admiration at least Beck was not blind to the import of his words. The following day he retracted his statement and said who he really meant was the Romans not the Jews.

Now you need to look very carefully at what you have become. An unquestioning acolyte and apologist for a man who is waving some very dangerous flags in his quest for ratings.

Time to take stock young fella or you are in danger of becoming a young Hitler to Beck's Mayor Kruger.
Posted by csteele, Tuesday, 1 February 2011 1:37:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy