The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No roses for T. J. Hickey

No roses for T. J. Hickey

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
T. J. Hickey died on this day, Feb 14, Valantines Day. Who remembers and why? What needs to be done to prevent more deaths like this?
Posted by ronnie peters, Wednesday, 14 February 2007 8:08:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I remember TJ about 25 like him have needlessly died in the last year and about ten times that if we include youth of all colors .
Would we have heard if TJ was white? would his storey have been around much more than a week?
Can it be no person in conlict with the police has ever been wrong?
NOT my child! every parent of every child in trouble uses that statement to what effect?
I remember TJ ,he should still be with us it is sad but can it truely be he had no choice but to run?
Can it be that no police man can do right in Redfern?
I think not education accounability worthwhile as tools to use in moveing to a better world
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 15 February 2007 2:22:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The real questions now should be: why was the fence in such a dangerous condition? why was there a fence there at all? and---has it been removed or repaired yet?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 16 February 2007 3:04:44 PM
Belly,
Well said Belly -I agree with you .

We need to remember the FULL STORY about TJ ,
not the doctored distorted version manufactured & pedalled by some with ulterior motives .
Posted by Horus, Sunday, 18 February 2007 7:25:27 AM
One fair day in LaLaLand, criminal 'X' was spotted by the police. 'X' takes off at high speed and in his haste to get away, foolishly crashes his getaway bike into a fence. Poor 'X' dies. 'X'.s moronic brethren, having been taught by their equally irresponsible elders that they are victims since the day they were born, take to the streets in a childish tantrum to demand the police stop chasing them when they do a crime and demand that,in future, they must look the other way saying, 'He's not a criminal and has committed no offense! He is a victim of ages past and therefore is not accountable for his actions! For should any mishap befall this socially disadvantaged individual, his blood will be on our hands!'
This having come to pass, all lived happily ever after each other in their new found politically correct brotherhood of man, except for poor Whitey, who the police would still chase no matter how minor his crime, for , said the police, 'Whitey is politically incorrect and his ancestors had done Bad Things which must be retrospectively repaid, for Whitey's demise in any getaway attempt will not invoke leftist heartbreak and media scrutiny!'
The End
Posted by Gitmo Guy, Wednesday, 14 March 2007 12:14:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy