The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Boxing day 2011

Boxing day 2011

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
What events will take place in the next twelve months in politics world finances even boat people.
Any ideas?
My thoughts are based on taste smell, any way evidence comes to us I think we live in interesting times these are my thoughts.
Australia is close to the inevitable housing bubble, it will burst maybe this year to come.
my guess is it will.
Not sure the Gillard government can see out its term, my guess is she will not take Labor to another election unless it is an early one.
Abbott too is not going to lead forever this may be the year he goes.
No crash this year but while America may improve its position some country's will find massive debt we have not known about, trouble and uncertainty there for us all.
We will get an ETS most off the western world will.
Very real chance exists Afghanistan will have to fight its own battles by years end, corruption and waste, lives too, are having an effect on the west, worth watching if America finds a way out that saves face it will go.
Boat people , while the harm they bring is debatable,even the good they may bring, few can ignore these deaths.
Or the fact family's, whole family's are coming on the next boat.
Good thoughts and wishes exist but we will find more and more confrontation from both sides of politics.
Harsh measures will be put in place and the boats will slow even stop, it may well be no boat people will be processed at all, in the name of, not saying I believe it, safety at sea.

What are your thoughts?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 26 December 2010 4:13:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
its too late in the year for guessing games belly

but

petrol is going to go up
[in american dollars]

housing will go down
[in ozzie dollars]

there shall be a doubling of people
not being able to cover the costs of increased prices..in services

all labour govts will be loosing their elections
and the people who thought they could collude to buy up/sell down.. state services..will get a huge shock...

[loss of assets..and jail time]
accusation of treason...

and many sworn alliegance to the british law society..
a foreign entity..under the constitution..forced to resign

spain will take the bailout
ireland will have its second exodus

the euro..will hang on grimly...
[till the germatic titans..call it off]
cause even the euro zone..cant afford their industrial fruits

wikileaks will release the suppressed israel texts
israel will push for an attack on iran

japan will push china..over a darn island
but only after north korea...lets loose a few warning shots

there is a special event
being planned..by the mossad/cia..on the 11/11/11
but by then..that will be the least of our worries

chinas housing boom ends in a riot

heck..ya got any good news
write it into a card

im sick of reading wet tissues

happy new year bro
some things its better we dont know
Posted by one under god, Monday, 27 December 2010 1:31:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boxing Day 2011? Give us a break please. We should have at least a year to recover from Boxing Day 2010 and the indigestion, the bloody left overs,the relatives,the -ugh!- shops with all that dreadful advertising . Please[sob!] give us a break.
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 27 December 2010 2:06:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My family was a welcome addition to my Christmas, sorry about yours.
Well maybe they think much the same mine would be as pleased as I was bet on it.
We can not look forward to a quite year.
Boat people first, a majority may well not fear these boats.
But enough do to see we will have a change this year, hiding the head under the blanket will change nothing.
Aussies are concerned at enclaves that are increasingly one culture.
Boat people have the job in front of them, massive numbers of humans on the move world wide do, to convince many they are refugees not in danger but looking for a better life.
Interesting days ahead on this issue.
Housing bubble is going to burst, migration keeps it afloat but increasing interest rates will bring about our problems here.
Fuel? up wards and nothing to do with shortages .
Will we be seeing more wars? if not we will be lucky Iran, North Korea that one morning must come hope its not this year but do not bank on it.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 December 2010 3:27:21 PM
"some things its better we dont know"

OUG, you surely do not believe in the Mayan calendar forecasts kids are talking about towards the end of 2011/12?

Rumours are reportedly rife through facebook and other sites concerning some young people.
Posted by we are unique, Tuesday, 28 December 2010 12:54:33 AM
WAU.....See to answer bellies on another thread.....is that the smartest people,are in fact....the biggest dumb-f..ks on the planet that pretend to be the Jesus,s of our currant situation. So boxing day...one may well shadow box themselves:) See in a mind-set reality.....we are at fault..........hence not thinking beyond your short-slightness that will bring undue blame as we are the one's that say....all is fine. We know not will be fine.............and while you old rape the planet..........and you say you love your children......bullsh@t you do..........and how are we kidding? We know the old are out of date..........We know they just think of themselves.............We know they have not us in their sights.

This is a cryptic post.....like all....yarn:)....and where is the human-race going? lol...and its no laughing matter.

Iam just a music teacher.....and what song are they playing for you.:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Tuesday, 28 December 2010 2:02:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy