The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Consent, condoms, conspiracy.

Consent, condoms, conspiracy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
*If I had been armed with the information now in the possession of those who may now come after me I may well have said no to the encounter.*

Well there you go Csteele. Perhaps its not a bad idea to keep your
legs together, until you at least know somebody a little bit and
discuss these things, so that there are no misunderstandings in
the middle of the night.

IMHO these women let their sexual urges get ahead of the thinking
parts of their brains. When they discovered the truth, they were
upset. Now they want to use the law to get even.

Given the fact that men are held accountable for their foolishness,
I see no reason why women should deserve some special dispensation
by the law of the land.

If you screw up in your judgement, don't blame anyone but yourself
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 3 January 2011 10:04:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Yabby,

That made me laugh.

Excuse me could you please tell me if you are a serial unprotected sex freak before I decide if I want to sleep with you?

Or please tell me now if you would not take an STD test if I later request one from you.

Here is a question for you Yabby, did the two of you engage in unprotected sex after you had the blood tests done?

Dear Loudmouth,

Full agree.
Posted by csteele, Monday, 3 January 2011 10:17:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*Excuse me could you please tell me if you are a serial unprotected sex freak before I decide if I want to sleep with you?*

Given your attitude of wanting to lock blokes in jail Csteele,
I would certainly not sleep with you, beg as you may :)

*Here is a question for you Yabby, did the two of you engage in unprotected sex after you had the blood tests done?*

We certainly did. After everything had been well clarified beforehand
and I knew whom I was dealing with, unlike the starstruck groupies
who slept with Assange.

Note that they only became pissed off, once they realised that he
had bedded both of them, not before
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 3 January 2011 10:37:08 PM
Dear Yabby,

I am going to hit a post limit soon but here goes.

How would you feel if the lady in question just couldn't be bothered seeing a doctor, took a blood test result done five years earlier, falsified the date, told you about it after the deed was done, subsequently refuses to take an up to date one, then you find out from her ex she had done exactly the same thing to him.

I suppose you would just chalk it up to experience and walk away with a grin?

(Psst Yabby, just a quiet word if I may. Where I come from blokes don't make unsolicited jokes about sleeping or not sleeping with one another unless at least one of them is gay, then it is okay. I'm not gay. Lets put it down to a misunderstanding and move on shall we?)
Posted by csteele, Monday, 3 January 2011 11:00:24 PM
Dear Csteele,

I too am at my post limits, but here goes anyway.

I have in my life, actually been a very good judge of character.
If I were to be as bad a judge as you propose, I would seriously
question my judgement skills and go about improving them
immediately.

If I had any doubts that I had made a mistake, the first thing
I would do, would be to go and have a blood test.

Its quite simple really.
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 3 January 2011 11:25:07 PM
You people are just sick:) So the upper level female would not condone that type of behavior, but those with not that bargaining chip, how can one blame the simple things in life.......so you have a vagina:0 the weapon of 21:) So there are dumb, non-intelligent, gold-digging, looser females out there:0 and whats new:)

There are just a many male sluts out there too you know)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Tuesday, 4 January 2011 1:25:21 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All