The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is a false accusation of rape as bad as being raped?

Is a false accusation of rape as bad as being raped?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. All
“Celivia as far as you pretending not to understand the damage a woman does to a man she falsely accuse of rape is incomprehensible.”

SIGH…You say that you have been reading our posts but you have obviously not read what I have been saying. From the start I have been saying that women should not get away with false accusations and I am NOT in the mood to repeat myself all over again.
Go back to my previous posts. I HAVE expressed my feelings on this- that it is unfair that men have no proper way of defending themselves. I have AGREED with you and RObert that this is a problem and needs attention.
For you to say that I pretend not to understand the damage is unfair, illogical and shows me that you are not listening to me.

You have now stepped over the line with me, Max, and I have lost my patience with you. The more you talk about women’s clothes, the more I doubt your story. What was your girlfriend wearing that night, Max? You most likely will be asked this question in court if you keep carrying on about women’s clothes and behaviour.

Since you seem to be obsessed by what women wear and why they wear it, I will go into it AGAIN.
“What I will never be able to understand is why they continue to undress more and more every day when going out. A beautiful woman will always be beautiful even if wearing a carpenter overall, or anything else for that matter.”
I have not noticed that women are walking the streets half naked, but OK let's discuss it anyway.
Yes, let women all go around in shapeless sacks, or why not burka’s? Women in burka’s get raped, too, Max. If you read my posts you would have known this.

OK once more, let’s talk about your obsession: women’s clothes.
The mini has been around since the sixties, in the seventies the micro mini occurred; strangely there was no corresponding increase in sexual crime.

Continued
Posted by Celivia, Wednesday, 4 April 2007 10:10:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sexual display is normal behaviour for humans - men as well as women love to show off their bodies.
The male tank top?
Low rider jeans? Why do men wear low rider jeans showing THEIR underpants?
Bike pants? Why do men wear pants that reveal the outline of their genitals?
Tight body shirts?

Why, Max, do you never mention men dressing seductively?
Just think rock gods, movie stars. Why are male strippers so popular? Because to be sexual is to be human. you have little understanding of sex and sensuality.

Clearly, Max, you have a problem with the female form.
You raise these issues as if all men agree with you. And this is simply not the case.

You claim you were falsely accused of rape; then you continue badgering this topic. You KEEP raising the issue of women enticing men, you question and criticise their appearance and behaviour.

Why women AND men can sometimes dress ‘sexy’ is because they enjoy their bodies, they love being sexual – but for SOME men this justifies sex by force, so it seems.
Posted by Celivia, Wednesday, 4 April 2007 10:12:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Celivia I only answer this comment of yours:
Quote "You have now stepped over the line with me, Max, and I have lost my patience with you. The more you talk about women’s clothes, the more I doubt your story. What was your girlfriend wearing that night, Max? You most likely will be asked this question in court if you keep carrying on about women’s clothes and behaviour.
" Unquote
You doubting of my claim of innocence doesn't bother me at all, as a matter of fact "there's a video of the incident" that is why my Barrister believes she has no case whatsoever, that's the reason why I am selling my house to make this woman pay once the Court is over, I will be found NOT GUILTY because of that video, then she will pay and I honestly hope that once that happen "because it will happen" then women may have lost this horrific weapon. And more for you to read Celivia, the very first paragraph of her so called complaint clearly states "I went to his place as I have done for the last 20 years, for a sexual encounter" then she continues with the lies, not once she said NO or STOP,I am very fortunate there is a video of it all Celivia, this is the reason why I am so very upset with the system. Women clothing is not an obsseion for me Celivia you got it all wrong. I am only trying to understand the reason why women, and as you stated perhaps even men have the need to show their sexuality so blatantly, I am very sorry Celivia but I just can't comprehend why. For anyone information the Committal Hearing has been postponed at the police request, I have no idea why. New date is the end of May. My request for a polygraph has not been considered either.
Posted by Maxximo, Friday, 6 April 2007 7:42:04 AM
I never mentioned the video before as I believe it was not important, as a matter of fact wanted to read everyone else's opinion, some are absolutely against a false accuser being punihsed so as to send a message that false acusations will not be under estimated, obviously someone others believes that a woman that falsely accuses a man of rape must be punished, yet no one says how, reimbursing courts costs? No it sems out of question, do you honestly believe that an apology will be satisfactory? Someone goes as far as saying that will stop real rape being reported, well as someone said a very long time ago, best to see real crimes not being reported and dealt with than seeing an innocent person being sent to death (back then) to jail nowdays (for a very long time) for a crime never committed. I personally strongly believe this is the only way to see justice prevail.
Posted by Maxximo, Friday, 6 April 2007 7:52:13 AM
If it can be proven - beyond a doubt - that a false accusation is false, than by all means the accuser should be punished to the full extent of what their intended victim would have recieved.

I have personally spoken out against punishing a recanter for fear that anyone inclined to come forward with the truth - better late than never - would never do it for fear of punishment.

No actual victim need fear punishment for coming forward IF they are telling the truth.

Those who are PROVEN to be lying, however, need to suffer severely.
Posted by onlyone, Friday, 6 April 2007 3:03:02 PM
onlyone, as the law stands today the Judge will be only able to slap her on the wrist, nothing more, nothing less. As I previously mentioned I deserve to be punished for what I have done to my family that yes I do deserve and I am being punished very harshly.
RAPE? Even if found not guilty I have been accused, that's enough to make me mad, very mad indeed towards our so called Justice System. I succeeded once before (different matter) to win a so called TEST case, I WILL win again and will do it for the sake of all falsely accused people, be it male or female, I will not rest until I see this woman in jail, I don't want her money, I don't want her apologies, I want to see her suffer and in jail, the only thing that has stopped me till now has been my concerns for her children, but what about my children? They are suffering right now and will suffer for the rest of their life so I have no longer any concerns for her children. Continues...
Posted by Maxximo, Saturday, 7 April 2007 12:52:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy