The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julian Assange, a true Aussie hero

Julian Assange, a true Aussie hero

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. All
oug

Just checked out verteranstoday and also another article ...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/18/gordon-duff-gov-jesse-ventura-proves-911-cover-up-will-americas-government-fall/

Quote: "The strongest and most vocal opponent of a new 9/11 investigation is Julian Assange of Wikleaks. If any individual outside the US government were to be named as most complicit in a 9/11 cover-up, it would be Julian Assange."

This is truly frightening ... Frightening that anyone could be so gullible, and firstly, with such hatred toward the US, as to want to believe it; and secondly, believe that Julian Assange is implicated.

The two articles discredits veteranstoday ... as to the other sites ... the samo samo ...

After giving a close reading of these articles, I would have thought anyone with a modicum of conscience would question any 'information' such as verteranstoday provide. Also, the writers on this site ... !?

Stormfront quotes them.

oug, I suprised that a person who contends they are on the side of god and the angels would delve into such vicious material, spewing such malevolent hatred, and misinformation. The whole tenre of the articles leaves no doubt as to their agenda.
Posted by Danielle, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 1:12:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/conspiracy-fears-at-fever-pitch-20101220-1930r.html

Sounds like the psychiatrists understand why UOG, Arjay and others,
need conspiracy theories in their lives, to be content.
Posted by Yabby, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 3:16:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby,

Thank you for the link ...

What is appalling is that these conspiracy theories are so very, very nasty.

And ... the collective dottiness of willing adherents in finding each other.
Posted by Danielle, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 3:51:25 PM
damiellle i make no claim to be on the same side as the angles..just dont like omnipotants claiming to be serving the people
who are in reality serving their own darkside

the old saying of there being no smoke/fire etc
julians hasnt touched the topics

and mossad being what mossad is..
that alone sounds suss

a jew..insured a derilict building with a jewis firm
a building..needing two billion asbestosis removal..
as part of its contracted terms[over 100 years

this jewish entripeneur..then insures multiple insurances
gets two payouts...specificlly via 'terror'..[read your own insurance cobntract..these acts of war are explicitly removed..from our insurances]

then for the first time ever...3 builsdings[of steel fraME CONSTRUCTION..FALL DOWN]..despuite bigger airplaines hitting other buildings..NOPT FALLING DOWN...as well as buildings with hotter fires..also not burning down

but because the primary insurer..paid out[twice]..no other investigation is enered into..never the less govt does one..specificly excluduing legal spects..[see architects..911]

there is nmo mention of the billions of gold bullion..nor of the enron case..[building 7 held the evidebnce]..no evidence..no case

george busches brother did the security..for the building...the steel was sent away immediatly for resmelting..this case stinks to high heaven..[israels conection is extensive]

even the buildings owner said pull it
hence the bbc reported it falling..20 minutes before actually falling

then the way they treated the workers..now dying
anybody thinking this ioncidence dosnt involve the highest of govt/civic abuses..

hasnt botherd looking into half the facts

you believe what you wish
i know what i know

and im fine with what they done[who am i to judge those thinking them,..selves gods incarnate]

it was that..
or have a global stockmarket meltdown 4 years earlier

the world is bankrupt
as well as morally corrupt

any expecting a fair deal..is decieved..or decieving
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 6:15:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oug

"the old saying of there being no smoke/fire etc julians hasnt touched the topics ...

...you believe what you wish i know what i know ..."

And you know all this? How?

You have an aweful attitude towards humanity - is this christianity at its best?

Having thought you were a devout christian (albeit with some strange ideas), you have single handedly disabused me of this belief. Some people would see you as a 'hate monger'... Is this new age christianity?

What is your problem with Jews?

In the middle ages, "devout christians" blamed the Jews for the Black Death. Now they are blamed for ... it seems, just about everything.

And I am not going to enter into any debate about this.

We have been warned.

"..you believe what you wish i know what i know ..."
Posted by Danielle, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 7:01:21 PM
danielle...im not xtian
i follow many prophetts

had to hear many messengers..to get comprehention of god
yet there are many paths to good

my problem..with jews..is there is no such thing
semite...means from the middle east
there is no such thing as a blue eyed..'semite'

recall the muder by the natzies..who muderd..many..homo-sexual..homeless..jipsies...as well as northern jews

the numbers reveal in beuchanwal work camp
one third were...'jew'..meaning two thirds wernt
but these never rate any mention...all the while..completly forgotten..is the muder of 25 million xtians...by the blochovic jews

some play the media game well
[which is not supprising..as they are run
only by those with certain sympathies]...

and im fine with that
this talking..is about julian
and he isnt telkling all...and the bit
he is leaving out..is the best bit...the only bit that will reveal the truth...but he is too clever to bring in mossads cleanup squad

so is revealed as a deciever..as much as a hero
i note while were being titilated..by julian...the palistinian murder/genocide...

or the failed peace talks...
dont make the news

co-incidence..i think not
someone..is shaping...'other'..talking points
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 6:30:47 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy