The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Economic Ad Banned in the USA

Economic Ad Banned in the USA

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Yabby,Murdoch has a lot more at stake here then just taking a few $ 1000 for a pissy ad from http://ae911truth.org/ He has been active in the supression of scientific evidence in the past along with the rest of the media.I think he is having an each way bet.The truth movement is growing expodentially and they can no longer swim against the tide.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 27 November 2010 9:17:43 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay, Murdoch became famous, by being a publisher of tabloids.
AFAIK, his only attempt at publishing a paper to a standard was
the Australian and he lost money on that for years.

If enough true believers tune in, it will be broadcast, it
makes money. If its just about the claims of a few thousand
fruitloops, the audience appeal might not justify the cost
of broadcasting. That is how the commercial media works.

But tune in to Fox, he will make even more. He's a good
businessman.
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 27 November 2010 10:06:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What do I think of Murdock.
Let me tell you what I know of him.
You can then make up your mind what I think of him.
His dad had power, prime Ministers stood hat in hand in front of his desk and called him sir.
I do not like that.
He as a lad fought for a man in prison ,took a stand on a moral issue, came down with overly conservative flue, never recovered.
He went to England bought media ,still owns it, broke strikes sacked many, even has reporters tapping the Royals phones.
I do not like that.
Arjay FOX, once a proud name, now? true life long never to budge conservatives cringe at FOX .
FOX is like Hitlers propaganda minister, no true
Uses lies deceit, every dirty trick in the book.
Murdock has no regard for anything other than power and influence.
Just maybe his son who returned to Australia, while like all the family playing in that McDuck money bin in real life will value truth, maybe it seems he is better but who is not?
Comic books relate to Truth more than most things owned by our ex Aussie.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 27 November 2010 12:57:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly ,you got something right about Murdoch but he is also a pragmatic survivalist who will have an each way bet.Fools like Larry Silverstein will go down since he said he had to "pull" WTC 7 and it wasn't possible to do it in 5 hrs.So he is written his own epitaph. Murdoch is a bit more clever.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 27 November 2010 4:33:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is a good advertisement. It does it's job. Too bad it gets the fundamental workings of the current economic system wrong.
Posted by Senexx, Sunday, 28 November 2010 7:08:40 PM
Senexx,you are correct.They have to first of all get rid of the US Federal Res and let Congress issue their money like many past presidents did or wanted to.We need to do likewise.

Next they have to revive their manufacturing sector.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 29 November 2010 8:58:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy