The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Legalise it! Medical, social, and legal reasons for decriminalisation.

Legalise it! Medical, social, and legal reasons for decriminalisation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
billie,
Annual crops like cotton and rice are important because they are grown using water when it is available and after high security needs are met. That is why orchards and vineyards are still alive in one of the worst ever droughts. And why there is virtually no cotton or rice this year.

cottonseed came to Australia with the first fleet in 1788. The colonies first crop was 3 bales(600kg) and was expoted back to the motherland. So no, it didn't just start in the 1970's.

Don't worry hemp uses plenty of water too. And if hemp is so efficient for pulp why do they keep planting trees in stead of hemp. It is possible to legally grow low THC hemp.
Posted by rojo, Friday, 2 March 2007 8:24:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rob: you know of any recipes for a weed drink? I've heard of people attempting to make it, but all the reports were that its very difficult to make it taste good.
Posted by spendocrat, Monday, 5 March 2007 3:40:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I be apologise for grammar bad
Posted by spendocrat, Monday, 5 March 2007 3:43:19 PM
All I have heard of is a tea (an infusion): put some herb in cold water and place on the heat, as soon as it starts to boil its done. I havent heard anything about quantities necessary or flavour enhancers though I expect honey would be desirable. We used to eat 'honey slides' when I was a poppet. These are small amounts of herb dry fried till they just start to smoke then honey doused, the honey candies quickly and the mixture is removed from the heat. They tasted like small sticks with some candied honey on them - I cannot recall any effect.
Posted by Rob513264, Monday, 5 March 2007 11:59:24 PM
JamesH,

Get your hand off it! Expert opinion said the fall could cause that damage but you say it can't. Care to volunteer to have a solidly built 200.66cm cop fall on top of you downstairs to prove your point?

Ludwig,

I know you hate cops but the cops were the ones upset that the normal course of legal procedure was not followed not trying to put themselves above the law. You need to read more than Courier Mail headlines. If the DPP had determined that there is not enough evidence for trial then in the normal course of events there would have been no trial. The government interference resulted in the trial.

"The fact that someone died in his presence and that he could not prove or very strongly indicate his innocence quickly should surely have been sufficient grounds for a trial."

In this country it is innocent until proven guilty. I know most posters on the subject advocate a lynch mob approach but legally you have it back to front.

David Jackmanson,

DPP biased. Paid ex-judge unbiased? Why would DPP be biased? That makes no sense.

TRTL

I agree that it is irrelevant to the issue of government interference in the judicial process but if you think that Hurley did it you really need to read the coroner's report.
Posted by mjpb, Monday, 12 March 2007 9:41:25 AM
sorry backspaced too far.

wrong thread
Posted by mjpb, Monday, 12 March 2007 9:43:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy