The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Moderation, Flaming, Off-Topic, Rules

Moderation, Flaming, Off-Topic, Rules

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. 72
  9. Page 73
  10. All
Gday jewely, no never swapped an e mail with one single poster have done with GY.
I warn again it can be doubtful to do so.
No more defense of foxy, she needed none, at this stage I am expected to revert to kind gentleman and not say what I think.
NO WAY.
We get information and ideas from what people say in posts here, nothing else.
Ginx no one else, has impressed me in no way, if she dislikes me its ok, I expect it and am not offended by it.
But the PC beast hovers over my head, I am not a gang member or leader not interested in that rubbish but until death will steer clear of females with an anti male bent.
Nothing turns me off quicker than a woman who wants to out swear or insult men.
I see no need for the sexual divide , think there is not much of one, both sex's contribute well here.
I wear as a badge of honor a few posters with that controlling attitude disliking me.
Well said P and Robert.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 6 December 2010 12:18:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly babe you lost me, who did you think is anti-male?

It’s huge Belly... huge anti-female undercurrent runs through OLO. Personally I like it and always have. And of course I know it is an undercurrent and not a main theme where all OLO men are in on it or of even similar opinion.

I have a hard time separating anti-misogynist and anti-feminist from anti-gender stuff, that might need a whole thread in itself and Graham better be watching it night and day too.

I don’t reckon anyone can be truly anti-gender because we all came from both. Wish more people would focus on anti-stupid.

Belly I don’t wanna defend Ginx either, I wish she’d come back given she’s talked about so often.

And that was weird - based on what you know of Foxy you were asking her to stay because you thought she might run away after someone went “blah” at her? I agree with you – she can take it or take it on.

I had promised myself to not go near Jinny but gosh my resolve was wavering near the end there. Me and her were too similar as far as not about to shy away from a gutter fight and consequences be damned.

And there you have it, 3 (maybe 4) different OLO females being talked about now.

Did you see OLO peeps get abused before the message got killed earlier? I gave it 5 points for being bleaty but 0 for originality humor and words over 3 syllables, 8 for being solely directed at the males and a 10 for a deliberate flame.
Posted by Jewely, Monday, 6 December 2010 1:21:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well here I stand, content to be me, and with every bit of my control trying not to fall back on my old bad habits.
I make no apology for not seeing ANY GOOD IN jinny.
you must be reading some one Else's posts, bar me if its needed but Ginx can not be a Friend of mine.
Look to others for advice on them I am biased and fixed in my views yet I offered both advice and help.
A very few, females and males here are biased against the other sex,
I will not name them but our top posters are both sex's and I see no reason, none to say differently.
Bar me, ban me, throw me out the door BUT IT IS TRUE some males here tried very hard to help jinny including antiseptic, read her threads, And take the time to read others threads and posts.
Again I tread on broken glass BUT believe, a handful, no less of women think good manners are only for men, not them, and that we should cop it and let insults go by, not my world jewely.
First to defend first to help and first to walkaway from that type.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 6 December 2010 5:09:46 PM
Belly:”Again I tread on broken glass BUT believe, a handful, no less of women think good manners are only for men, not them, and that we should cop it and let insults go by, not my world jewely.”

Hey Belly we aint on “What She Said” or “Fathers4Fathers” sites so I reckon we’d get a bit of both genders showing a few interesting colours. I’m wondering why I was on WhatsheSaid recently, google must have thrown me over there on a search. Several Family Court searches put me on the dads sites. I got very scared and ran away.

Now Belly me and you gotta have a talk… I don’t like this apologetic fashion you are writing in lately. I don’t think it is good for you. And I think your other thread is pointing towards regrets but I will go reread it.

Belly:”Bar me, ban me, throw me out the door BUT IT IS TRUE some males here tried very hard to help jinny including antiseptic, read her threads, And take the time to read others threads and posts.”

Yep I do and have… Well not Jinny’s cause, well just cause. Anti did? Well knock me over with a feather maybe I will go look.

I think I have a terrible case of Boredom. I think it comes same as IQ does in different groups.
Physical Boredom.
Emotional Boredom.
Intellectual Boredom.

Emotionally I’m a bit over stimulated at the moment and physically I can always find things to do. But I haven’t learned anything new, or doesn’t feel like I have, in weeks. There is new stuff to access but I can’t find anything that is interesting to me which has started to bother me no end.

I’m watching “The last Truck: Closing of a GM Plant”.

Help, someone? Oh and I just did the off-topic thing. Is that forgiven if no topic is currently covering what you offtopicked about?
Posted by Jewely, Monday, 6 December 2010 6:10:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. 72
  9. Page 73
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy