The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW why has Labor lost?

NSW why has Labor lost?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Mev09 well written and I share the thoughts in your post however.
The Australian, indeed any paper from that stable is at best a douptfull source for comment about Labor.
In NSW the very thing I have been most proud of being part of center unity, is as described.
But my understanding, indeed wish for ,the coming defeat is in the hope Labor can empty the rubbish bin, wash it clean and return to the party it was for so long.
ONLY the best candidates should be sent to Parliament.
Sadly we get that wrong constantly.
HQ Constantly over rules branches putting stars who often fail in seats others have earned.
Now some times intervention is the only way, last election a member tried to pass on his seat,To a totally wrong person.
We fought hard to get that candidate in,and have not heard a word from that day.
Labor must not get further left, it has the ground most want ,but it must stop impersonating the very worst of self interest and greed reckless uninformed privatization by stealth.
NSW Rail is just a shadow of the very real waste and fraud in government departments while ministers are asleep at the wheel.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 4:34:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy