The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is it time for some serious rule changes

Is it time for some serious rule changes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Houellebecq, a very boaring way to decide a final, however, you do make a good point.

>>The first draw in an Aussie Rules Grand Final was in 1948, then another in 1977, the one last weekend being the third.

Sevein, actually, it is you who are wrong, as the AFL is a failrly new game, much like the NRL.

The two previous draws you refer to were from the VFL.

Now as for the NRL, or its former code, they used to have 2 x 10 halves in the event of a draw. Remeber the 89 grand final.

Some years back the pre season was a 7's tournerment and it proved quite popular.

In the NRL I would like to see 20min extra time, (2 x 10) 7 a side, 3 forwards and 4 backs and 3 interchanges per period.

First team to score a try would be deemed the winner. You could even stipulate where the try needs to be scored, say at least 10m from the touch line.

In any case, I think both codes have got it wrong at the moment.

And belly, best of luck but I think your lot will only come home with a few feathers, not the trophy.

After all, they have proven to be very good brides maids.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 6:57:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy