The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Just for fun.

Just for fun.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Kerry O'Brien a communist?

Does that mean he's a kept man?
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 September 2010 5:23:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am sure Kerry could see through the wafer thin political veneer of Gillard.

She may be fluent, but she says nothing of any value whatsoever.

And Kerry knows that.

I really do not believe he is suffering 'shock and awe' with her, except perhaps some shock at how badly she has handled everything, from her DEEWR portfolio, to her 'take over', and since the election.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Monday, 27 September 2010 6:16:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Looks like logic has left the building.

Kerry O'Brien a communist? Gosh we are going from the absurd to the sublime.

Wasn't it Ms Gillard who blamed Kerry for the hung parliament having fared none too well in her 7.30 Report interviews.

Poor old Kerry is set to be the Left and Righ whipping boy - which probably means he gets the mix just right.
Posted by pelican, Monday, 27 September 2010 7:15:07 PM
Dear Pelly,

Perhaps those accusing Kerry of being a communist
could show him where Stalin is buried,
then Kerry will show them a communist plot. ;-)

(Sorry, couldn't resist).
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 September 2010 7:46:39 PM
So who is a better interviewer than Kerry O'Brien?
If his style doesn't suit you, whom do you recommend?

I enjoy watching as well as listening to Kerry. He looks young and sincere and he would still look young and sincere with grey hair. At least he has a hairdresser who knows how to apply henna professionally so it looks natural, unlike a certain prominent politician with an unattractive stripe.

Kerry has supported those who deserved support, and asked the right questions of those who didn't. He let some get away but I challenge his critics to do their own research and interview and see if they can do better.

I hope he isn't ill, and I hope he will relax now that he's earned his pension. I will miss him.
Posted by Polly Flinders, Monday, 27 September 2010 8:28:49 PM
Remember how Little John Howard was fond of saying that the commercials would set the standard of excellence because of 'market competition'? Here are examples of that very high standard, as reported by The Chaser team, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdroRRo2Z1w

Kerry O'Brien should have been paid much more than he was by the public broadcaster, because he always stood head and shoulders above the competition.
Posted by Cornflower, Monday, 27 September 2010 8:41:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy