The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Humorous Experiences

Humorous Experiences

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
As a possible distraction from the rough and tumble of politics....

Would anyone like to share some humorous experience from the past year ?

I'm sure most of us have had one of those "Huh?" experiences where you would not have believed it could turn out that way...but it did.

Input?
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Friday, 3 September 2010 5:47:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aww AL, I'm such a BOF that nothing humorous ever happens in my life!

( :>(
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 3 September 2010 8:21:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boazy

How about YOU start with a humorous experience of your own?

Too much to ask on a topic of your own instigation?
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Friday, 3 September 2010 9:12:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear AGIR,

A new Aldi Supermarket opened in Toowoomba
recently. It has an automatic water mister
to keep the produce fresh. Just before
it goes on, you hear the distant sound of
thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing
and you experience the scent of fresh cut hay.

In the meat department, there is the aroma of
charcoal grilled steaks and bratwurst.

When you approach the egg cases, you hear hens cluck
and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing
aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread section features the tantalizing smell of
freshly baked bread and cakes.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 3 September 2010 2:26:36 PM
Foxy that was brilliant ! It was how you told it :)

I've often thought of doing that kind of thing with a proximity sensor and voice synthesizer at the 'guide dog' which in our case is just where you go in .. when a person passes it goes 'whine whine' you know..how dogs go when they are sucking up.

Johnny..I did have a humorous experience which blew my mind.. I would not have thought this could happen apart from some seedy reality show.

Imagine.. you go to a public loo in a major shopping centre and as you enter and see no one but 'you' there.. and you approach the urinal to relieve the pressure...then just as ur about to start you hear.. *a voice*..... which seems to be coming from right behind your earlug...

which says "Hello big boy, how are you today?"

ARRRRRRRGGGGGH... I just about collapsed! what the? ? ?

Look around....no one..... pinch myself "dreaming"?..nope.. look for the hidden camera....nothing.

Then... the 'voice' goes on and I realize it's some bloke in the cubicle who has made a phone call to his mate.

The timing was impeccable.

Johny...anything from you ?
Ludwig.. don't lose heart mate..I'm sure some funny anecdote will happen soon.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Friday, 3 September 2010 4:12:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Malgore

Hilarious that you thought someone was referring to you when you heard: "Hello big boy..."
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Friday, 3 September 2010 4:19:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy