The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ideology/theology and Government, god help us.

Ideology/theology and Government, god help us.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Dear Nairbe,
You are so right. God told us not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil because it produces stinken thinken, which leads to division and death. Jesus came and introduced the kingdom of God, a new creation with the mind of Christ with the washing of the word producing a God faith, which leads to unity and abundant life. Belly you are stuck in the paradyme of the knowledge of good and evil and you only see the differences, so swallow your pride and admit that there may be more ways to skin the cat than you know. I do not know everything but I don't reject new ways out of hand and I am always finding new ways to meet my changing circumstances as I now have a physical impairment. Elected representitives are there to represent all the people not special interest groups ( winners and losers ). Taxes are paid to provide services for all not to provide a barrel of pork to entice votes. Until you get the revelation that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God your mind will remain rusted on to the paradyme of division.
Posted by Richie 10, Sunday, 22 August 2010 6:01:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy