The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Education of the new generation with scientific knowledge about God

Education of the new generation with scientific knowledge about God

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Peace and Love to you all!
One can include into all educational programs such concepts as spirituality, ethics, meaning of human life, ecopsychology, psychical self-regulation, description of God from scientific standpoint; then many afflictions and problems could be avoided.
With that purpose one can use educational materials (books, films, photographs, etc) published on the following sites:
www.new-ecopsychology.org
www.philosophy-of-religion.org.ua
www.spiritual-art.info
www.swami-center.org
You may download for free spiritual video films; books; slideshows; wildlife video; voices of living nature; sphotogalleries; screensavers; music!
Spiritual Work with Children:
http://www.new-ecopsychology.org/en/books/children/swwc.htm
Posted by peacetoyou, Saturday, 7 August 2010 1:29:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Surely this is spam?
And just maybe if the product you wish to sell is so good you would not need to advertise it here?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 7 August 2010 2:30:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly, I told him it was spam but that I would let it through. I thought that some of our commenters might like to talk about his approach. It would make a bit of a change from the predictable stuff that goes on pro and con christianity.

Most of our authors are trying to draw attention to their views, so I think this sort of spam is, in limited quantities, acceptable. Happy to be corrected though if that is not the case.
Posted by GrahamY, Saturday, 7 August 2010 3:08:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear GY,
I'm sorry, but this is below the pale! Tacky, nauseating rubbish that deserves pitiless excoriation!
Get the hence, peacetoyou!!
Posted by Squeers, Saturday, 7 August 2010 3:34:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is my view that religion has no place outside a home. However, scientific knowledge of God ? That does indeed change the focus. Care to provide some evidence ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 7 August 2010 4:39:59 PM
Dear peacetoyou,

Frankly, I personally feel that a close
relationship with a good librarian is
one of the most important things a parent
can establish, as your local librarian will
direct your children to books that are age
appropriate and geared to their interests.

I believe that books are still the most memorable
artifact of childhood. They're not only good for the
child, they are a family resource beyond anything
that any medium has to offer. And to me, children's
books remain what the best of them have always been,
a powerful transmitter of the culture and the values
of civilisation.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 August 2010 5:11:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy