The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Julia and Hilary show? Or is it President Palin?

The Julia and Hilary show? Or is it President Palin?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
With hyper-inflation Pericles,the last place you would have your money would be in the bank.Your money is losing value daily and the is also the prospect of the retail and commercial banks collapsing because the real economy is faltering.The World Reserve banks just keep makinig cyber money.The price of gold could go to $3000 oz.

6 yr old dust not a reliabale source Pericles? Prof Harrit got four samples from verifiable sources who were willing to go before a court and testify to their authenticity.Nano thermite is a highly sophistocated explosive which at that time only top military facilities had the capacity to make it.So how did ordinary cizizens come across it? There were many other sources but they were too scared to testify befrore a court.see http://www.journalof911studies.com/ There were 10 scistists who produced this paper and Dr Frank Legge is the Aust rep.It has not been challanged.

See this from Rob Shapiro;chief advisor to Bill Clinton and also advisor to Obama. "Obama needs another terrorist attack to survive." Straight from the neo-cons mouths. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuL9SNdaSqc&feature=related They hint that another attack will come in October.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 7:32:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh Dear,

Arjay, I used to think you were an open minded and innovative person

but to be honest, your conspiracy theories do you no credit at all

Although they are so funny... I am torn between reading them and waiting for them to come out as a musical.

anyway - Obama Owamba - he is a one term president, like Jimmy Carter was... he does not have the strength to last two terms...

Regarding Presidency and Leadership

It was Harry S Truman (Dem) who said

“When a leader is in the Democratic party he's a boss; when he's in the Republican party he's a leader”

It is up to the American People

whether they wish to

rally behind a leaded or

just be bossed around....

but whatever you say, Obama never has been and never will be a leader, in the presidential or any other sense.
Posted by Stern, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 7:55:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
View the evidence stern.It is irrefutable. 1218 Architects and enginers,400 scientists + hundreds of academics.You should all have no objection to a new open scientific investigation.Agreed?
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 8:18:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
More voodoo economics Arjay.

>>With hyper-inflation Pericles,the last place you would have your money would be in the bank.<<

I absolutely agree with you. I was actually referring to his interest rate nonsense, not hyperinflation.

But never mind, let's examine your theory a little more closely.

>>Your money is losing value daily... The price of gold could go to $3000 oz.<<

If we are talking hyperinflation, Arjay, what price do you think a loaf of bread would reach? And would you prefer to eat bread, or gaze fondly at a piece of yellow metal? Also (still in hyperinflation mode) if you were at some point to try to trade in your lump of yellow metal for some bread, who would be able to buy it from you?

Your grasp of the realities of finance remains at the level of mindless slogans, I'm afraid.

>>6 yr old dust not a reliabale source Pericles?<<

Exactly. Harrit's 2009 paper takes each of the collection/retention stories without the simplest, most basic enquiry.

Sample 1: "He then went to visit his friend, Mr. Tom Breidenbach, carrying the dust in his hand, and the two of them discussed the dust and decided to save it in a plastic bag... "

Sample 2: "Evidently [sic] the open window had allowed a significant amount of dust from the WTC destruction the day before to enter the room and cover the laundry"

Sample 3: "This dust, which came from the ‘collapsed’ World Trade Center Towers, was collected from my loft at the corner of Reade Street and Hudson Street on September 12, 2001."

Sample 4: "There was a thick layer of dust on the floor. She collected some of it into a large sealable plastic bag for possible later use in an art piece."

How on earth could you believe that such evidence would be given even the most cursory consideration at the "new and unbiased enquiry" that you propose?

Does the phrase "chain of evidence" mean anything to you?

Sorry, but it's all just conspiratorial moonshine, Arjay. Give it up before it rots your brain.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 9:10:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ajay,

One can assume you are signing up for the bunker bunker as shown on TV recently.

The example I posted about the US's out of control national security industry (which is based on maybe's, what if's [faux conspiracies]) should tell you that uber conspiracies can't work because to work they need organization single authority, that clearly doesn't exist.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10681861
What we have in the USA is a country that depends on paranoia to supply the jobs etc both in the govt sector and private enterprise.

In effect we have a true definition of chaos . Not conspiracy.
Posted by examinator, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 9:22:47 AM
Steven,
Nefarious conspiracy? Come on, what a tawdry technique.
To accuse me of that is a deliberate(?) gross misinterpretation of the point.
I leave uber conspiracy theories to Ajay.
I lump them in with belief in Religion and the like.....a man made (needed by some)(emotional) explanation for either the non-comprehended or a tool for power.This is usually driven by fear.
Posted by examinator, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 9:47:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy