The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is the most fun, around home?

What is the most fun, around home?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Yes yes yes Foxy!

I remember fondly the time I realised I like OLO because it gave me the feeling of turning up to an exclusive dinner party full of pretentious twats and pissing on the table.

I've often heard people proudly proclaim their 'work' on OLO of googling for studies and making 'contributions'; well, I guess this is my 'work'.

It's a labour of love.

And you people really make my work worthwhile. I cant thank you enough, I get a lot of satisfaction.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 22 July 2010 10:40:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Very good, Houellebecq.

Just think, if you were a little cleverer you could use wit to douse the pomposity - instead of urine.... Oh well, I suppose we all have to work within our limits.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 22 July 2010 10:59:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like you.

Not as much as Col though.

Yourself and Phanto are a level above most of the posters. Pelican and Pericles are ok too but in a different way.

It's those old stagers in the established users club like CJ, Foxy, examinator, r0bert and Severin that bring the tone of the forum down. They were balanced out by antiseptic and Col on this level, but without them now that level is really struggling.

I could be cleverer and use wit, but that would give something back to OLO and it's occupants. I'm a taker not a giver. Laughter and enjoyment at other people's expense enriches my soul. OLO is the gift that keeps on giving. Besides, what else am I going to do at work.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:28:48 AM
Dear Houellie,

Half a wit is better than none!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 22 July 2010 2:57:08 PM
Thanks for the name check, Houellebecq.

>>Pelican and Pericles are ok too but in a different way.<<

But wild horses (whatever they are) couldn't get me to post anything on this thread.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 22 July 2010 3:17:02 PM
Pericles, "But wild horses (whatever they are) couldn't get me to post anything on this thread."

"O, that men's ears should be
To counsel deaf, but not to flattery!"
Shakespeare
Posted by Cornflower, Thursday, 22 July 2010 3:42:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy