The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OH NO! This is a horrible disaster.

OH NO! This is a horrible disaster.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Foxy, I'm jealous of your night out.

For some reason I've has The Swinging Safari, which really is a bit later, going through my head for the last 3/4 hour. Would you please come & retrieve it, I'm sure it's your fault, somehow.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 14 July 2010 7:00:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

Tell you what...I'll play the tune on my
zither, if you give me a ride in
that wonderful car of yours.
:-)
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 14 July 2010 8:37:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Re: “Seriously, what benq said in his last post. No other band has had the musical and social impact of the Beatles, and it's unlikely that any will given the changes in society and indeed music in the last 50 years”

For once I find myself in complete agreement with CJ Morgan ( which is even scarier than Ringo turning seventy!)

But if you like The Beatles, have a listen to this – it’s like a bloooody reincarnation –and ab-sol-lutely brilliant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23PkA3G6NL8&feature=channel
Posted by Horus, Thursday, 15 July 2010 11:17:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy