The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > To the left we go, to the left we go, hey ho the dairy-oh

To the left we go, to the left we go, hey ho the dairy-oh

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
yabby take a breath.
I time and again, refer to that union as thugs and mugs.
I get further in it, for saying what most unionists think.
My Union is the future, not left , not an enemy of business, more often in some industry the life boat for both bosses and workers from fat braces wearing loud mouth types.
you put all unions in one basket, reality is it is an uncomfortable bed.
Labor yesterday was returned to office yabby it is proof my view rabbott could never win has NOW come true.
tapp, not to sure what your point is so here is some information for you.
I have seen the refereed to piece.
Labor yesterday won the next election.
Billion dollars? ROFL.
Left? todays ALP is yesterdays Liberal do you understand that?
Gloat my Friend I do, for a short time I thought we had a real fight on our hands.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 June 2010 4:40:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, I can now see why you live the global warming crowd so much..

They are the only people on earth, with a worse record with their predictions.

Why is it that those who have got so many predictions wrong, are so dogmatic in their next lot?

Must be something in the water coolers the unions & unis use?
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 25 June 2010 7:56:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Be frank hasbeen but would honesty be ok too?
Yes said Julia would never lead,got it wrong.
Thought it would be Rudd who returned us to office with an increased majority got that wrong too.
It will be Julia.
Apart from, if you are telling the truth, my view you walk and talk like a former Liberal or God forbid National, I can think of nothing I got wrong.
Are you hasbeen Wilson Tucky? have you ever served with shadow minister.
I am not being funny, I truly see the lost nature of todays opposition in your posts.
And am impressed that you based on your posts think I get it wrong .
On election night I look forward to talking to you here.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 June 2010 10:37:21 PM
Very simplistic interpretation Custard.

The unions and the Left did not depose Rudd. The unions were the last to know about it. By all accounts it was a Right Faction coup, which gathered momentum after consultation with the Left Faction and with Gillard herself, given she was not going to challenge the leadership. Rudd's office may have unwittingly set the ball rolling by last minute internal polling of support, creating a springboard for the disgruntled to launch from. Probably the only time Rudd actually listened to or communicated with backbenchers.

No matter all that. In regards to Left and Right, there is no Left in Australia and the remnants of the Left have no influence. Both major parties are spinning the same old economic twaddle to which we are all accustomed.

There are plenty of Right Wing unions in Australia in the form of Business Councils and associations lobbying on behalf of specific business interests.
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 27 June 2010 4:08:14 PM
*Both major parties are spinning the same old economic twaddle to which we are all accustomed.*

Actually Pelican, its not just twaddle. It works in the real world
to satsify the needs and hopes of most of the punters, that is
why we use it.

Nobody has come up with a better option which can be shown
to actually work in the real world out there, including you.

Not even your favoured Greens have come up with a viable option.
They trip up right at the start, when we start to question
their population policy.

So just lots of feelgood, starry eyed idealism, is not going to
be enough, I'm afraid.

But I accept, its easy for you to be little but a smartarsed
backseat driver:)
Posted by Yabby, Sunday, 27 June 2010 5:24:09 PM
We all every one of us, get it wrong.
Make crimson fools of our selves in talking rubbish.
Few after doing so say well I got that wrong, maybe I need to watch what I say.
Some comment after a quick glance at a news paper headline, not bothering to read it in full, to see the story re butts the headline.
But no, I just can not pretend I did not see the first post here.
AWU a left wing union? no,, no one can think that?
Australian Workers Union? our best union?
The fastest growing union?
The leftists call it Australia's Weakest Union, because? it grows it serves it gets the refuges from them.
Any one who thinks all unions are left should refrain from commenting.
And AWU never ever was or will be leftist.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 June 2010 6:24:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy