The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Positive Contributions of Australian Muslims.

Positive Contributions of Australian Muslims.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. All
Dear Severin,

Yes, I agree. This thread has now well
and truly run its course.

I hope that I've made people aware not
to have an irrational, inflexible
attitude toward an entire category of
people. That its not very fair to
generalize and so ignore the
differences among individuals.

Anyway, I am happy with the result.
It certainly hasn't been dull.

Take care, and I'll see you on another thread.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 21 June 2010 7:26:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Proxy...you said:

//What I can't understand is how an educated person who has access to the facts, can gloss over them as if they have no relevance.//

Speaking from experience.. of having a long and detailed interaction with a white University professor who became a Muslim,
(detailed as in each of his responses were like 2500 word essays or more)...- I can assure you the 'zone' where they dwell mentally is one hell of a scary place.

It is so dark beyond description.. on a par with the rationalizatons of NAMBLA members about "loving" little boys.. but it becomes very philosophical.. and they end up squirming this way and that..

In the end, you realize they became "Muslim" for entirely selfish reasons.. the key is.. that once they have passed the psychological threshold of "If Muhammad did it..it's ok" then the world is their nefarious oyster.. it all follows from that..and when "Mohammads" behavior is questioned.. that psychological disposition immediately goes to work in ways such as "Well... how do we know what is right or wrong"? whereupon.. 'right' and 'wrong'...'good and evil' are given completely different meanings so as to align with Muhammad's life.

When you see how he did not care two hoots that his soldiers were raping captives of one of the tribes.. *that* is where it becomes awfully dark and heinous. That this professor could be so irrational scares me not just from a theological viewpoint, but also a social and educational.

Interestingly..he said "The way to argue effectively with a Muslim is not on the level of Muhammad's life"....but he said there are weak points beside that which are more effective.. he didn't elaborate.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Thursday, 1 July 2010 9:26:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALGOREisRICH,
They do not recognise life is about an intimate personal relationship whith God by imitating the pure character of God as revealed in Jesus Messiah; but about submission to Allah and the prophet.
Posted by Philo, Thursday, 1 July 2010 10:15:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy