The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OK - What should a Nation's Military do to Blockade Runners?

OK - What should a Nation's Military do to Blockade Runners?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Dear David

I do agree that no system is static, however, has there ever been a time in recent recorded history where the various nations in the ME have been united?

I not only doubt that Israel and Palestine have the necessary courage to compromise, but there are external vested interests preventing any solution in the near future.

However, after the world has kicked the oil habit - anything is possible.

Regards
Posted by Severin, Friday, 11 June 2010 12:23:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Severin,

The answer to your question depends on your definition of 'recent recorded history.' When a Chinese official was recently asked his opinion of the French Revolution he said it was too early to tell.
Posted by david f, Friday, 11 June 2010 1:52:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Davidf

http://www.tinyurl.com.au/au9

Dianne
Posted by Severin, Saturday, 12 June 2010 10:59:06 AM
Dear Severin,

Wonderful answer.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 13 June 2010 5:25:01 AM
Davidf

Perspective does indeed change with time.

Consider yourself hugged.
Posted by Severin, Sunday, 13 June 2010 11:07:19 AM
Thanks, Severin,

I am sneezing and very infectious at the moment. Am not even hugging my dear wife, but a hug on the net does not spread anything but good feeling.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 13 June 2010 1:09:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy