The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Dear Belly,

I didn't take issue with your view that some conspiracies are lies.

I took issue with the idea of discrediting a view simply because it is extreme or that of a minority.

That would have discredited Einstein's important theories in 1905.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 8:24:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Divorce Dr.As far as Martin Briant, Timothy McVeigh goes there is not enough hard evidence.Even the Bali Bombings do have suspicious events.eg The second bomb which killed the most,according to an ex-president of Indonesia,was not theirs.It apparently it was C4 military grade bomb.

ae 911 truth will only pursue clear and umabigious evidence.As you have said,the more you dig the smellier it gets.

Pericles,define the parameters of debunking you wish to pursue.It must include the physics of free fall,the nano thermite paper by Prof Heils Harrit and his team.No straw man debates Pericles.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 8:30:16 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pynchme: << For anyone with some time to spare:
Guess who some conspiracy theorists blame for the Tasmanian tragedy (the Port Arthur shootings. >>

Maurice Strong?

:D
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 8:34:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You seem to be missing an important aspect of this deal, Arjay.

>>Pericles,define the parameters of debunking you wish to pursue.It must include the physics of free fall,the nano thermite paper by Prof Heils Harrit and his team.No straw man debates Pericles.<<

When you place your $20,000 on the table as a bet, you are the person to define what the bet consists of. If we each plonk down $20,000 on the outcome of the State of Origin, we will first need to agree who gets the money if i) Queensland win, ii) NSW win and iii) the match is drawn.

It's the same here.

If you are betting $20,000 on my inability to discredit the "science" behind your madcap 9/11 imaginings, you need to define, at the very least, the form of proof that you require.

And since all of your theories are pure conjecture - which is of course the essence and lifeblood of a conspiracy theory - it is clear that you have already rejected the existing proofs.

So, come clean, for once.

There is no $20,000, is there?

There are no proof statements that you would accept, are there?

By definition, the entire exercise is pure self-indulgence on your part.

As for John Bursill - is he aware that you are putting his money on the table with such self-righteous abandon?

I somehow doubt it.

Drop it. You're just giving conspiracy theory a bad name.

And making an idiot of yourself at the same time.

Sorry, did I say that last bit out loud?
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 10:26:14 AM
Timothy McVeigh goes there is not enough hard evidence
--

other way around, there was no evidence Mc Veigh DID it, so in the end prosecution relied on the old Napalm Girl gig [now there's a CT for you] of "baby killers" to convince jury.

all I can say is read the book if you claim to be a CT, but in fact that is not my defn of CT. IMHO what you are doing is what used to be called "a student of the Viet War [etc etc]".

And I am not inferring disrespect. You are simply "visiting" all the facts of experts, whereas to me a CT MUST be based on a theory, eg things that are just too far fetched, stupid, unrelated, defying physics that only an Umurikan would swallow it, plus there needs to be a theory as to WHY J Doe is being ASKED to swallow it.

to me a CT is exactly same as presenting a court case - the facts [as you believe them] are in affidavit, then you tie all that together with a submission
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 10:48:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles start debunking.
eg WTC 7 collapsed at absolute freefall for 2.5 sec because;

A. All the components in the building communicated with each other and underwent spontaneous nano thermite combustion.

B.The building was so poorly built that it had absolutely no structural integrity but alas stayed up for decades prior this event.

C.No concrete steel re-inforced high rise have ever collapsed due to fire since or before 911,but God suspended the laws of physics on this day to allow it to happen.

D.Building 7 never existed.It was an elaborate Truther conspiracy to
blame it on the CIA/MOSSAD.

E. I got this one from an engineer.The WTC was made up of iconic buildings and so the Govt had them wired with explosives, just in case of a terrorist attack,so they could be brought down safely.

F. What do you think Pericles?
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 11:35:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy