The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What does the future hold for our grandchildren?

What does the future hold for our grandchildren?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All
ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 28 May 2010 8:00:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Big fan of Sarah Palin are you Proxy, a few votes and a flatline from President?
Posted by whistler, Friday, 28 May 2010 9:29:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'd again like to Thank everyone
who contributed to this
post.

I'll see you on another thread.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 28 May 2010 11:27:19 AM
Foxy,
When the going gets tough,
those with no answers get going.
Posted by Proxy, Friday, 28 May 2010 1:23:40 PM
Dear Proxy,

Please wait ...

I'll ignore you next!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 28 May 2010 5:40:19 PM
cont'd...

Every day I add to the list of people
who can kiss my butt!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 28 May 2010 6:03:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy