The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > IS AUSTRALIAN POLITICS REALLY DEMOCRATIC OR JUST A DICTATORSHIP

IS AUSTRALIAN POLITICS REALLY DEMOCRATIC OR JUST A DICTATORSHIP

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Col,

Your insults continue to reveal your inability to think beyond Party policy. Thanks for that. It's a reflection of you mate, no one else. Intolerance and ignorance is all yours. Thought you'd be waiting and a lure brought you out again.

Perhaps you might allow the thread to return to it's original purpose. Being a failure of the current political system and government which represents a minority except when throwing our money into the wind, usually Rupert's way or mining companies. Or to buy votes.

What reserach would you like to discuss? Give us all an insight into your version of Coalition policy. Start a thread yourself perhaps instead of ranting about malcontents who seem to be overlooking a pool about now, again yourself.

No response from you on the few issues I mentioned. Too busy looking for insults apparently. And no direct threats this time? Come on Col, get it together. Flotsam? Jetsam? Seems you don't know the difference in terms. Back to the dictionary Col

Comb away Col. You'll find a topic to present your own opinions on instead of simply sitting there insulting people who see the change required whilst you apparently are content with today's self serving governments. Your attempted humour at others expense is a failure. Perhaps the mirror would help you out?

Combing? It's demonstrated ably by your inability to write your own words without quoting others constantly. Enjoy your view, condescending and ignorant as it is.

No apology to Tapp? Of course not. No names for appropriate authorities to examine? Of course not.

Comment on those issues raised would be a start for you mate. Or have you no response on such issues? Bully boys are both sad and lonely. Always.
Posted by RobbyH, Saturday, 20 January 2007 6:40:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RobbyH said “I have plenty of material here Col. Self researched, not at taxpayers expense.”

I said
“Please present your “research”, I will be happy to shred it and what you substitute for reputation in a instant.”

Then you have the audacity to suggest

“What reserach would you like to discuss? Give us all an insight into your version of Coalition policy. Start a thread yourself perhaps instead of ranting about malcontents who seem to be overlooking a pool about now, again yourself.”

Well that sounds like a climb down to me.

You offered your “research”, acquired not at tax payers expense.

I asked you to present it

You then demand I supply you with something.

Yep that’s a climb down or a deflection from living up to what you threatened to hit me with (your research)

I guess your “research” is just puff and wind, an idle threat which, when called out, is myth (polite word for Lie).

I know you are eminently qualified to describe the solitary nature of bullies.

Bullies use lies and threats which they cannot follow through on, like you used “research” as a threat to me which you have failed to follow through on.

As for insults, I would suggest it is the whine of the arch hypocrite who complains about what someone hands back in response to what you have handed out.

You originally came forth at me with
“You sit on your backside writing spin and do nothing.” And “you are less than honest”

So don’t whine on about “insults, when you have already hurled your feeble efforts my way.

Re “Comment on those issues raised would be a start for you mate.”

As I said, I await your “research” to comment on
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 21 January 2007 9:41:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col,

Again you miss the point. I raised issues which you still can't see. Read mate, read. Research has already been presented but you missed it mate. No climbdown here. Just waiting for you to see what's written and respond. Won't hold my breath but see below.

My insults are simply a reflection of your attitude to others. Enjoying it? No one else is, just you.

If and when you seek a rational discussion without the endless quotation remarks, combing, I'd be happy to oblige. I am sure you can do so when you want and would like to see you contribute rather than destroy. Any chance? I have no doubt you have plenty to offer but perhaps the anger is not helping. I have such also as seen but it seems to be reserved for situations and exchanges as we have had.

Any chance of Col writing a thread? On your topics?

Bullies always respond in the manner you have, what's new? Point that finger at the mirror if you will.
Posted by RobbyH, Sunday, 21 January 2007 10:51:34 AM
RobbyH “Research has already been presented but you missed it mate. No climbdown here.”

Oh, I have been back over this thread.

I see no claims to “research” by you previously.

You leave me with no choice but to observe your climbdown.

Oh your “insults”, don’t worry, they are feeble anyway, barely worth a smile.

However, keep posting in your opinionated style and I am sure, you will experience some well crafted slights, first hand.

As for “Enjoying it? No one else is, just you”

I like it when someone claims to speak for everyone else, in their own words, they display the falsehoods of their cause.

As for a thread, any ideas for a topic?

From your posts I figure your creative imagination leaves you better equipped at ”doing the reading” than “doing the writing”, so I will spare us all and not reciprocate the suggestion.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 21 January 2007 11:20:31 PM
Col,

Topics mentioned clearly mate.

Free Trade? IR? AWB? Interest rates perhaps? Suggestions for a Col thread. Education. I know you have reread but you still miss the words.

It seems the difficulty you have is you think there is something to be "won".

Re insults Col. Exactly again. Feeble to you, subtle to others. I don't see any other posts here admiring your style. Do you?

Of course you figure incorrectly. Have written on a number of sites but your interest wouldn't be welcome on those sites.

Do you really need me to give you ideas for topics? Apparently so.

Falsehoods of their cause? What cause Col?

Clearly there is no intent from you to offer anything constructive at all and that simply goes back to your ignorant rants. Back to your view.
Posted by RobbyH, Monday, 22 January 2007 1:42:11 AM
When I was a young boy (50 or so years ago), I remember talking to one of the teachers about Democracy, what does it means? I asked. The replay really opened my eyes was so easy to understand and I also thought was easy to abide by. He said "Democracy is like this, think as if each and everyone of us lives in a circle, within that circle we are free to do whatever we want, whatever makes us happy, whatever we can think of can be safely done within that circle, BUT we must be very careful not to step out of our circle, because by doing so we will place ourselves into someone else's circle, therefore we are invading the other person freedom and that is a breach of the democratic principle, We expect that no one else will enter our circle and we must make sure not to enter anyone else circle. Now let me ask you this "How many times someone else has entered your circle? Personally I can honestly tell you that I am never alone in my own circle, is invaded each and every day by many others, be it Government agencies, People stronger than me that believe there's nothing I can do to stop them entering my circle, Judges, Legislators, Polictical activists, Political Corretness Activist, those are the major culprits in my case. Tell me now "How many times is your circle has been invaded by others?
(not allowing you, freedom of speech, freedom of movements, freedom to work without being afraid of losing your job, freedom to make choices) and many other things which would fill and entire library if anyone tries to list it all) Moral of the story Democracy = UTOPIA
Posted by Maxximo, Saturday, 24 February 2007 1:02:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy