The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Soros,Goldman Sachs use Hedgefunds to attack Greece.

Soros,Goldman Sachs use Hedgefunds to attack Greece.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
Oh common Yabby and Belly,start with the evidence of freefall of WTC 7. Would you like some help?

The Ex-PM of Malaysia Mahathir Mohomad, Yukihisa Fujita an important member of the Japanese ruling Democratic Party, Armadinajad of Iran are all calling for a new investigation into 911.Millions of people around the planet know,yet the West gets the mushroom treatment from a pathetic media.

ae911 truth has doubled it's professional membership in the last 12 mnths.There are now over 1100 Architects and engineers with almost 8000 other supporters.

It is like finding out that your father is a paedophile and is still abusing your sister.What do you do Yabby and Belly,close your eyes and hope it will all go away,or face the truth ?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 14 March 2010 10:40:42 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I know it is off-topic, qanda, but this is Arjay's thread.

>>I'm offering $20,000 even bet and John (an aeronautical engineer) is offering $100,000 even bet.<<

I've said this before, Arjay, but I'll say it again.

Publish your offers in a public forum - a newspaper, Today Tonight, whatever you choose - along with the terms that will decide the "winner".

Until then, your mumblings are meaningless.

But honestly, I think Yabby's proposal would be far more lucrative for you. Just call Max Markson or Harry M Miller - you'll be a very rich celebrity.

If you could only get past "I know I'm a conspiracy-nut, but..." part.

>>If and when you lose,the deal is that you pay the monies to ae911truth<<

And if and when you lose, all winnings go to a charity that I - or any of the thousands of people who will take your bet - will nominate.

You do intend this to be open to anyone, don't you? Just be aware that it could get very expensive.

But you're so confident that you are right, you welcome all comers, right?

Incidentally (back on topic) I think I have spotted the reason you believe you are also so, so right, Peter Hume.

>>If the stock of physical capital is 100 units, and the stock of money is 100 units, and you increase the stock of money to 110 units, that increases the ability to provide 'credit'. You have multiplied possible claims to the same underlying piece of capital. But you have not increased the underlying stock of physical capital.<<

This might be absolutely true in your fantasy world of mineral-based currency. But in the real world, new investment can, demonstrably, yield new value.

It's your insistence on "physical capital" that gives it away. In our world, we use money, which works differently.

All the clever people on this thread are still waiting for your explanation of how a gold standard could possibly function, by the way.

Not me, of course. I'm far too stupid to understand it anyway.
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 14 March 2010 5:19:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow Arjay, 8000 supporters hey! Let me see, the US has a population
of 300 million, that is less then one in 30'000 that you have
convinced. Now in our town, of the 2000 people who live there,
at least 20 or 1% believe wierd stuff. You arn't really doing
that well Arjay.

I did in fact have a look at Building 7 and discussed it on OLO.
What you had is a building of dodgy architecture, built on top
of a power station, with far more floors added then it was ever
designed for. Then they knocked out a big section of the middle
of the building, to suit one of the tenants. But the real problem
was that when fire broke out, the fire extinguishers failed.
The side of the building eventually developed a bulge and finally the
whole lot came crashing down.

All that information, just from Wikipedia.

Arjay, the democratic party is stacked with lawyers. They know what
is credible evidence, what stands up in court and what is bulldust.
They would love some credible evidence. Now even a bimbo like Monika
could produce a blue dress. You guys nothing. No whistle blowers,
nobody claiming the millions available for evidence that stacks up,
nothing.

Arjay, produce credible evidence like Monika did, you will roll
in the millions.
Posted by Yabby, Sunday, 14 March 2010 10:16:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay your jump to another subject mid thread must have a reason.
Was it getting hard to support your other claims?
We often change the subject if we think we are not winning another it looks that way to me.
So 8.000 support you.
In America people in that number believe very strange things so it is no surprise is it.
Live more of your life mate , you can hop on another conspiracy train any day of the week.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 March 2010 5:20:50 AM
Yabby and Belly,ae911truth has been only going for 2yrs.It took 6yrs for a sham report to be put out by NIST.Most architects and engineers do not want to compromise their careers or put themselves at risk.The science and maths is there and is irrefutable.Just place your bets.

PS.When you stop calling me a conspiracy nutter,then I will not divert from the central theme of the topic.Ad hominen brings on it's own depravity.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 15 March 2010 7:30:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok, I'll bite.

>>When you stop calling me a conspiracy nutter,then I will not divert from the central theme of the topic<<

What term would you prefer?

And just in case you hadn't noticed, the ball is entirely in your court.

>>The science and maths is there and is irrefutable.Just place your bets.<<

All you have to do is...

"Publish your offers in a public forum - a newspaper, Today Tonight, whatever you choose - along with the terms that will decide the "winner"."

Please don't be concerned about taking advantage of our generous natures, Arjay. I would imagine there will be many thousands willing to contribute to your cause, so long as you provide a reasonably level playing field.

Can you do that?

Thought not.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 15 March 2010 9:58:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy