The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sadaams Last Words.

Sadaams Last Words.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
[FreeThinker]
" ... Before you call any other religion you should delve deeply into the history of christianity - you may be very surprised to learn that christians have been the worst of the worse in regards to murder, rape, torture, stealing, taking over others lands etc., ... "

Indeed "FreeThinker" but then many are the nefarious infiltrators of the religions and Holy places of the world.

My view is that saddam was no Muslim, as the israeli militants are no Jews as the crown and its servants are no Christians.

I agree, in part, with Robert Fisk: (http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article2114403.ece)
" ... Robert Fisk: He takes his secrets to the grave. Our complicity dies with him
How the West armed Saddam, fed him intelligence on his 'enemies', equipped him for atrocities - and then made sure he wouldn't squeal
Published: 31 December 2006
We've shut him up. The moment Saddam's hooded executioner pulled the lever of the trapdoor in Baghdad yesterday morning, Washington's secrets were safe. The shameless, outrageous, covert military support which the United States - and Britain - gave to Saddam for more than a decade remains the one terrible story which our presidents and prime ministers do not want the world to remember. And now Saddam, who knew the full extent of that Western support - given to him while he was perpetrating some of the worst atrocities since the Second World War - is dead. ... "

Again we see the crown and its child abusing "Jack the Ripper" allies frantically murdering witnessess against it in the matter of alleged Crimes against Humanity.

Head of a Church of Christ?! What a joke!
More like the "Head of House Legion Pig!"

...Adam...
Posted by AJLeBreton, Wednesday, 3 January 2007 3:46:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi David,

""I've done the thread. Make sure you look at the important links though please. Just on the points you mentioned about Jesus saying he came to bring a sword. Read it in context mate and its the same 'cultural' way of talking. Pigs..it was the demons who drove them. Tree.. yes, curious :) "" Found thread and replied with links LOL darn word limit :-(

""SOCIAL POSITION. Muslims are to wear distinct clothing, and must always provide free accomodation to non Muslim Australians as they need it""

I could save a motza on mortgage payments :-)

The majority of individuals that I know of different religious persuasions are generally nice, peace loving people. Fundamentalists of any religion are not for me though, and I believe that those are the groups responsible for much that it going on in the world today.
Posted by Freethinker, Wednesday, 3 January 2007 5:30:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Adam,

Couldn't agree with Fisk more!! Same goes with bin Laden.

Interestingly, Pakistani intelligence reported that 2 days after the initial attacks they saw the US helicopter Hussein and his family out of Iraq. According to the US, Hussein had about 7 'doubles' that he routinely used so that his enemies couldn't kill him. Question - Did they neck a double ?
Posted by Freethinker, Wednesday, 3 January 2007 5:36:47 PM
Leave Saddam alone.........

His belief is his belief and is as valid as anyone else.

Reality check guys..there is no god!

Come back to the land of the living eh?
Posted by holyshadow, Wednesday, 3 January 2007 10:55:53 PM
They were NOT Saddams last words - the trapdoor was released mid-prayer. I only wonder at the motives of those posters who claim the 'last words'.

Regardless of his personal beliefs (I do not know what they were), Saddam was a secular strongman, and religion did not play a part in his rule.

And are the posters forgetting that Christianity has a much more bloody history than Islam?

I sense a group of people twisting the truth to further their own agenda(s).
Posted by carsten, Thursday, 4 January 2007 12:40:15 PM
'I sense a group of people twisting the truth to further their own agenda(s). ' Indeed Carsten..

Headed up by Boaz Davids tired and twisted spin on 'religion'.

I would venture to add this group of 'christians' would present as something close to the &th day Adventist genre..

We all close doors on these 2 faced zealots!

Boaz..get a job.
Posted by holyshadow, Thursday, 4 January 2007 1:18:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy