The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do you think your super is safe?

Do you think your super is safe?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
rehctub,
I wonder if the Labor supporters will get back on this one ? You never know they might have a logical explanation.
I was told come hell or high water I would not be financially worse off under the new Qld Council amalgamation. What do I call the lesser amount bankable ?
Why doesn't Anna Bligh amalgamate the teachers & other public Servants with Local Government ? Yeah right !
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 February 2010 6:36:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Possibly the final say on the OP question is that the Family Court can and will TAKE your super if you are a man.

I should know as I become 65 with no super having lost it all 20 years ago to the experts in fam law, and now even easier with the super splitting amendments
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Monday, 15 February 2010 10:38:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy