The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Racial violence in Melbourne? or just plain violence?

Racial violence in Melbourne? or just plain violence?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Runner

The hypocrisy should be alarming, but it isn't.

When "white" Australians in southern Sydney got fed up of the anti-social behaviour remember, well white men rape. White men do this, white men do that. Green Fake left mantra lol. Not racist at all. How dare anyone mention it was racist, how dare they? Even if the language and the defence indicated otherwise.They are OBLIVIOUS to the fact they incited the hysteria by their objection, denial and outright contempt of victims rights. Then the researches (LOL) come along with a bias already established and proceeded to waste many hours coming to the wrong conclusions.

Yet now Green Fake Left call it for what it is, outright racism and it must stop. Of course now that the media does not actually make a big deal from the race of the attackers after being sued or threatened into censorship submission. So now these ethnic thugs are RACIST. LOL. I wonder if they even realise that many are refugees and odd assortment of disadvantaged?

It is inter-ethnic conflicts with just a few whites thrown in to justify the silly rants of the dysfunctional self indulged whose lazy bigoted minds blame the bogans.

Of course anyone with more IQ points than 10 would realise crime is related to lower socio-economic status and cultural differences often add to the financial woes of newer migrants. But tell them to lose some cultural traits if they want to improve their lot..well you are racist. Paternal racism destined to extend victim status.Avoidence of the real issues as they get thrown into too hard basket.

So you cannot totally blame the Indian press when they are offered such illogical nonsense from our media on a platter.

Now we have Vindaloo against Violence, another wankfest. If I lived in Melbourne I would raise my hand and offer a spare room to an Indian student. You know getting back to the victims rather than OUR MASSIVE EGO MASSAGE INDUSTRY.

In fact I may still do, we have a university up here. Van Krudd need NOT apply, racist spoilt little twit.
Posted by TheMissus, Saturday, 30 January 2010 9:59:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The media are letting us all down by pointing the spotlight on the race issue when really it shouldn't matter - ie. if particular ethnic groups hate/disrespect other particular groups or indeed ALL others, it should be of no real consequence if they're not allowed to inflict harm.... The BIG issue here is THE FAILURE OF AUTHORITIES TO ADEQUATELY ENFORCE LAW AND ORDER AND PROTECT THE POPULATION. The Cronulla riot wouldn't have happened if Lebanese thugs hadn't been allowed to behave as they had been in the period leading up it - SIMPLE AS THAT!. I also find it quite shabby that Indians have been held up as some sort of special case for seemingly no greater reason than the dollar impact.
Posted by Spinner, Sunday, 31 January 2010 12:21:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is nothing more than a few Indians seeing advantage in playing the race card and getting up on their soapboxes and inflaming the issue.

Who is committing these crimes? The only time we have seen the perpetrators on TV has been when they were white. It was a "hey look, we were right, the attackers are white racists!" play by the media. However in the vast majority of cases, where the attackers turn out to be other Indians, Lebanese or Sudanese, the media only quietly mentions the fact. Can you blame them? It's embarrassing when you rant and rave about white racism only to find later that whites weren't even involved.

So, is the issue racism? In some cases, yes. Is it white racism? In even fewer cases, yes. Mostly it's racism between non-white groups. But don't let the truth get in the way. The self-appointed Indian spokesmen and the Indian media see a way to profit - perhaps an easier path to permanent residency, lawsuits, financial assistance, concessions from the Australian government. The whole thing makes me sick. These Indians act like they're the only people in this country who suffer from crime. To think that they're deserving of special treatment only makes me despise them.
Posted by benny tea, Thursday, 4 February 2010 10:10:06 AM
The real issue is Law and Order - if that was properly maintained people could be as racist as they want but no one would be getting bashed and killed.

Issues of race definitely exist but they shouldn't be ALLOWED to cause real physical harm.

It's encouraging that finally the Indian government themselves have woken up that the big problem lies with the Victorian authorities.
Posted by Spinner, Friday, 5 February 2010 9:16:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy