The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > is 'The Forum' nation wide?

is 'The Forum' nation wide?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
i've been coming to onlineopinion for a year or so an always notice the QUT and Brisbane Institute ads and wonder how National this forum is.
Just wondering where the regular contributors are from. and if they reflect their City/States media
I'm from Melbourne. and i feel our state and private media is going to the dogs.
Posted by rolphHarris, Wednesday, 20 January 2010 12:17:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is this the original rolf harris with his didgeridoo? It depends rolf,I'm from Sydney and there are many who post from OS.

We need more independant media especially in the land of OZ.Canada has Canada Free Press.Perhaps we need an Aust Free Press,that takes no corporate funding,nor is influenced by Govt.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 20 January 2010 7:45:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The adverts are QLD and of no interest to me since I live in Perth.
Posted by renew, Thursday, 21 January 2010 9:20:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I always thought those QUT etc. badges were sponsor acknowledgements rather than advertisements.

The ads I see - I'm in Sydney - are for generic stuff like HP laser printers and 3 Mobile...

Hey, that's spooky. I have an HP Laser printer behind me, and I'm connected through 3 Wireless Broadband.

You can tell 'em they're working, Graham.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 21 January 2010 9:39:27 AM
To be honest, I zone out on all the adverts and never really notice or care where they are from.

I am from W.A. and have never felt that this forum concentrates on the Eastern states, like some football shows do! :)

Regards, Suze.
Posted by suzeonline, Thursday, 21 January 2010 4:55:49 PM
If you believe the media you have rocks in ya ed. Sensationalism is paramount. It's got to do with headlines.
I don't see whats got to do with adds. We live in a free society with laws, to protect society,
If you think the adds are infringing on your freedom well tell the relavent authorities.
Posted by Desmond, Thursday, 21 January 2010 7:01:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy