The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > There's an alledged peodophile on the loose - But who cares!

There's an alledged peodophile on the loose - But who cares!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
After the aquital of denis ferguson, evidence was released that suggested another man, not DF was most likely to have been the offended.

So, if this is the case, why has nothing been done about this?

Why has the media storm not been forth comming?

Why have the police not charged this man?

Is it simply a case of 'well, we tried to frame DF and couldn't' so 'who cares'!
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 5:02:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rehctub, do you have links to more information about this?
I don't know any detail so it's hard to form an opinion.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 5:25:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rehctub, I presume that this is a current issue? But all that I can find is this: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25146924-421,00.html which dates back to March 09.
Posted by Ludwig, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 7:03:05 PM
Dear rehctub,

Is this what you're referring to: ?

http://palsforjustice.com/?p=182

If it is, then its very vague.

And perhaps the police don't at this time
have enough information to pursue the
matter.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 7:50:26 PM
That came from a very dark place rechtub.
Fact is every prisoner says he is not guilty.
And some of the facts are hard to hide.
Are you aware while in prison this bloke met the father of these children?
The story is worth looking at, the history of this man is too.
A pedophile on the loose? bloke there are thousands of them.
I have no doubts, none, that no one fitted this man up.
That no one got away with this crime.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 19 November 2009 12:34:15 AM
rehctub, why on earth are you worried about whether DF was framed or not? (I don't believe he was).

DF has an extensive child-molesting history where he has been charged and jailed for his offences several times over many years.

Did you see his interview on TV where he said he can't be too bad because he knew his victims?!

The man is one sick individual who should never be allowed to live anywhere near children.
Posted by suzeonline, Thursday, 19 November 2009 1:23:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy