The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Great Australian Bikini March, CANCELLED, but.. Lazarus with a triple bypass ?

The Great Australian Bikini March, CANCELLED, but.. Lazarus with a triple bypass ?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
OK... the Bikini 'march' has become the Bikini Atol.. dead.. submerged, gone.

BUT WAIT...theres MORE.

This means that the opportunity exists for someone else to take up the challenge and resurrect the idea.

WHY CANCELLED ? aah.. this is something we ALL should take careful note of.

NAIVE ORGANIZERS. who gave their real names to Police and sufficient information (Presumably names) which enabled dark forces to discover their home addresses.

SOCIAL TERRORISTS. on the Left, Green,Muslim and Union side of politics to threaten death, and to publish the addresses of the organizers. (which they did)

WHERE TO NOW ?
Well...I'm prepared to give this a bit of a go, but not in the same form as it was promoted. Perhaps as follows:

1/ A Bikini 'statement' type demonstration rather than a march.
2/ Location ? Federation Square.
3/ Police protection.
4/ An event to promote Australian culture and explain what this is.
5/ An Event where modesty is mentioned as being culturally relative.
6/ An event to give a perspective on the Shady Sheikh's view of women.

Anyone wishing to consider involvement or to criticize or to make death threats can reach me at

BIKINIMARCH07@YAHOO.COM.AU (all lower case of course)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 15 December 2006 2:33:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bugger!

The thought of BD in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini was getting me all wet.
Posted by w, Friday, 15 December 2006 10:26:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Darn it David, was this the Demo you referred to and I responded about rubbing shoulders with the great unwashed?

How obtuse of me. Had I realised, I will turn up, dressed formally (in more than a thong), like, maybe raincoat and gumboots, just to scare the sheep.
Posted by Col Rouge, Friday, 15 December 2006 2:10:45 PM
Moth to a flame, once again.

Boaz, death threats?

>>WHY CANCELLED ? aah.. this is something we ALL should take careful note of... SOCIAL TERRORISTS. on the Left, Green,Muslim and Union side of politics to threaten death... (which they did)<<

Or is this simply your own invention? After all, their own web site merely asserts "[t]he level of hostility against us even included verbal abuse and threats to publish our personal details."

If this verbal abuse contained death threats, would they not have headlined this?

Given the number of words devoted to the topic on this forum alone, might it not also be a good idea to advise people ahead of time how you would use the event "...to promote Australian culture and explain what this is."

Mind you, actually defining what you mean by "Australian culture" would vastly diminish the numbers who would attend, wouldn't it? Much better to allow everyone their own interpretation before the event - after all, each of us instinctively "knows" what Aussie culture is, don't we? You can then spring it upon them when they get there that your agenda is to i) promote your narrow view of Christianity, ii) excoriate Islam, iii) preach your doctrine of "Ein Reich, ein Volk, ein Führer", iv) lather, rinse, repeat.

I rarely wish ill of anything or anyone, but for this I will make an exception. I hope that it is a massive flop, and you find yourself alone in the square. Otherwise, you will be surrounded by the utter dregs of Melbourne's emotional underachievers, and be encouraged to expand down the heady path of self-promotion as Australia's very own Führer.

After that, just a short wait until the 3a.m. knock on my door...
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 15 December 2006 2:11:04 PM
It's not muslims who are "the enemy", but various paternal organisations (government, family and christian groups). They can where whatever they want as far as i'm concerned. This is a free country isn't it?? ...I guess not
Posted by Steel, Friday, 15 December 2006 4:01:51 PM
Pericles...thanx for that.. yes I think I got a bit caught up with a number of themes as you well know I tend to. what would I do without you. I couldn't sleep this morning and was up at 3.00am working on the new "march" web site, (it will now, if at all, be a simple small scale demo at Federation square)
I think death threats was a bit of an overstatement.. humble apologies. I guess in this case I was reading between the lines more than I should have.

Col, w and Wayne.. thanx for noticing and offering your words.
It would not be a flop... because AH HAH !... now I'm beginning to understand how the media works and how to capitalize on its existing momentum.... the world is very different now.. Wayne is quite experienced in this medium from his previous posts.
Consider this, the original march plan has already become world wide news.... and it didn't even happen.. doesn't this tell you something ?
We need to use our powers for good rather than evil.....to quote Maxwell Smart.

Pericles.. willll you puh-lease got off this 3.00am knock at the door.. you Grand-dads life must have had much more impact on your perception of events than I realized.

Aussie culture ? geee... how do you greet someone ? What do you wear in various contexts.. beach, office... what language do you speak, its all 'culture'.

Well, kind thanx for all the comments both positive and negative. We just need C.J. to top up the negatives :) but it won't be long.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 15 December 2006 4:06:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy