The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Creative Use of Current Events in radical Activism-Pauline.. is she back ?

The Creative Use of Current Events in radical Activism-Pauline.. is she back ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Boaz,

Thanks for the invite.
I honestly didn't find anything wrong with Paulene Hanson comments and stance at the time although I was a new migrant to Australia in 1996. She probably could have 'worded' her concerns better, but there is nothing wrong in asking questions in how aligned the immigration policy with the culture we want.

Good point though,

Peace,

T
Posted by Fellow_Human, Tuesday, 12 December 2006 2:09:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Your welcome F.H.

C.J. I say Christian 'JEW' because I don't know how else to describe them. They are not Israelis in the nationality sense, perhaps I should just say "Christian from Jewish background" would that avoid the confusion?

I don't see that I'm doing Pauline's work for her, unless she has caught up with me and is doing my work :) She has difficulty in articulating her intentions without them coming out as rather controversial, or easily subject to misquote.

The work I want to do is destroy to the last molecule any vestige of 'MULTI' culturalism in Australia. I see it as racist cultural aparthied and intend to make that view known as widely and loudly as the law will allow. If I didn't have urgent work today I'd be tempted to go down to my favorite haunts or either RMIT in Swanston street or Flinders street station or Federation Square with a sign as follows:

"MultiCulturalism=Racist Cultural Aparthied"

and have a little handout which leads people to this forum and my email for follow up discussion. Your welcome to join me with a contrary sign :)
But...as I said.. got work.. must pay bills.. dammit.
cheers.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 7:04:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy