The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Creative Use of Current Events in radical Activism-Pauline.. is she back ?

The Creative Use of Current Events in radical Activism-Pauline.. is she back ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Thanx Leigh..hope you survive the heat.. man its sweltering here in Melb today..smokey also....

I lined up a Palestinian Arab at Church this morning to participate in 'the action' :) He's a Christian, now I just need a Christian Jew to put the icing on the cake... I'll put them next to each other in the lineup.... should have a lot of symbolic value.

I had 2 volunteers from Church for this today.. "I'll be in that" they said.

I might get 3 or 4 kickboxers to act as security :) just to fend of the moronic element of the Left, who might decide to 'attack'.

aah..its great to be ALIVE :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Sunday, 10 December 2006 3:07:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Right off the subject, I noticed an item on Fox News today that the Arabs have decided that Australia should be kicked out of the Asian soccer whatever (I'm not the sporting type) becuause they are making it too hard for small countries like New Zealand!

I know nothing about soccer, and I don't see why Arabs would start dictating what should happen in Asia.

Perhaps you could dig up a soccer playing Arab with alll the answers.
Posted by Leigh, Sunday, 10 December 2006 3:18:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leigh...I'm stunned.. I have not the slightest clue why they would do that mate.....

I'm not a follower of soccer or rugby or aussie rules.. mainly because its allll been commercialized for so long.

Here is my current hero... a very nice guy with a good strategic approach to combat.
MASATO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQa7vLvA8FI

The other bloke is a boxer... masato just works away at him.. see the result. I can do those kicks, but it hurts like HELL x 100 if the other bloke does an effective knee check (Lifting the knee) But boxers are not trained to do it, so the kickboxer is at an advantage.
The thigh attack is a cumulative thing, as you will observe.

OK.. this is a completely off topic post also :) but hey..its my thread so its oooo..k.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Sunday, 10 December 2006 9:29:18 PM
WOBBLES please read my response here.....

You seem to be doing what I actually expect onlookers to do, “take offense” or.. putting it another way. “Definitely NOT be neutral”. This little effort in free speech will bring out 3 kinds of people.
1/ The white supremacists who perceive my intention as ‘ethnic/cultural cleansing’ and agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment.
2/ Those who consider themselves liberal, tolerant and non racist, who abhor such ‘exclusivist’ thoughts
3/ The moronic Left element who just want to ‘smash faces’ ...notably....mine :)

But I doubt anyone will remain ‘neutral’.
Now.. I’ll have a handout which explains “Things are not always what they seem”.

My goal is NOT to ‘culturally or ethnically cleanse’ Australia other than by osmosis and unforced interaction.

Twofold Objectives.

1/ Nationalistic. To encourage people to regard their ethnicity,culture and race as secondary, (including_whites) and their nationality (Australian) as primary. In so doing, barriers to intermarriage and social contact should be reduced, and a more blended and homogenous society should result with a consequent reduction in racism, ethnic and cultural division. This is not suggestive of everyone becoming ‘white’, it is suggestive of people being enriched by all cultural tributaries to Australian national identity.

2./ Spiritual. The point about Galatians 3.28 is this, “IN CHRIST” there is neither Jew nor Greek or Arab or Italian or Islander or ‘white’ etc.. but by the renewal of people in that faith experience, such things as racial and cultural intolerance are removed and are replaced by the concept of one body, many parts.

In neither case, can their be any sense of ‘you must’. On the nationalistic level Legislation can be a framework to encourage and facilitate, but it can never ‘force’. On the Spiritual level, legislation cannot specifically ‘promote’ this, but it CAN guarantee free speech and protect against inroads of such things as Sharia by stealth, which would inhibit free speech. People are free to accept or reject the Word of Christ as they so choose.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 11 December 2006 5:37:56 AM
Boaz, I think you've finally come up with an idea that might actually be useful. I encourage you to become involved prominently in Pauline's latest effort to fleece hundreds of thousands of dollars from the AEC (and, hence, all of us taxpayers) by running yet another idiotic Senate campaign. I understand it was a nice little earner last time, to the tune of about $400,000.

In fact, I think that you's be doing all of us a favour if you go ahead with your little tableau, except I'd suggest it would be even more effective if you'd add in bold letters to your sign something to the effect of "PAULINE HANSON FOR THE SENATE". I'm quite sure that if you did so that observers would be in no doubt whatsoever as to where you're coming from.

P.S. What's a "Christian Jew"?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 11 December 2006 7:37:16 AM
Hi C.J. in good form as ever :) hope ur day is going well.

a Christian Jew is a person of Jewish heritage who has given their life to Christ.

Regarding Pauline for senate ? well.. thats her affair. If my banner adds to that, it won't be deliberate and I highly doubt it would change any negative opinions of her personally. Besides this is Victoria and she is in QLD. Nobody here can vote for her.

You know where I'm coming from, but I think ur in denial because you would rather believe I have racial attitudes which suit your MC agenda ?

I lined up an Arab Christian yesterday to help in that demo. He is from Ramalah and is a descendant of the original Christian Arabs from the time of Christ who was not prepared to convert to Islam. I might put him next to the Christian Jew for symbolic effect. Showing how in Christ even such barriers as we read about daily in the Middle East are non existent.

Do you sincerely believe Hanson is in it for the money after all she has been through ?
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 11 December 2006 11:03:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy