The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Citizenship Revoked?

Citizenship Revoked?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
Foxy and Fractelle,

As I have stated before, you both believe that any person that obtains benefits by deception should keep those benefits fraudulantly obtained. Good to see that welfare cheats have some support!
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 15 August 2009 4:54:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Banjo,

As another poster once said on another
thread - "Distort me once, shame on you,
keep on distorting me - and I'm out of
this dysfunctional excuse of a discussion,
there's always another around the corner."

I'm done here.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 15 August 2009 7:08:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo

What Foxy said, except beyond mere distortion:

<<<< Foxy and Fractelle... you both believe that any person that obtains benefits by deception should keep those benefits fraudulantly (sic) obtained >>>>

Complete fabrication on your part.

Banjo, based on your 'logic', you are no longer entitled to be an Australian citizen as you have defamed and misrepresented Foxy and myself to obtain 'benefits' for yourself.
Posted by Fractelle, Saturday, 15 August 2009 7:29:35 PM
Oh dear me, an entire thread started as an excuse to bash migrants, to dredge up the old division of them versus us, to uphold the belief that a migrant should just be TOTALLY grateful that he/she lives within our culture and that to question it's authority deserves revocation of citizenship and probably deportation. Adolf Hitler would be proud, he of course went further, but I'm sure he'd approve of some of the ideas presented by one or two people in this thread.
Posted by MaryE, Saturday, 15 August 2009 7:35:54 PM
MaryE,
I suggest you read the posts again. This thread is not about immigrants. It is about whether or not those that gain by deception should retain their ill gotten gains.

Clearly Foxy and Fractelle believe, at least, some people are entitled to retain benefits gained by deception and falsehood. They said welfare cheats should not, but some others can. So they are the ones with the double standard.

I wonder just how extensive is the double standard.

If a person obtains a drivers licence by deception should he retain that licence? My answer is NO.

If a person obtains a job by deception should he retain that job. My answer is NO.

If a person claims education quals obtained by falsehood should he retain those quals? My answer is No

If a person obtains citizenship by deception and falsehood should he retain that citizenship? My answer is NO. Foxy and Fractelle say YES

You see, I am being fair and consistant, Foxy and Fractelle are inconsistant and portray the double standard.

I was wrong to say that they did not understand. They do understand but are not prepared to admit they are wrong.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 16 August 2009 10:06:42 AM
Banjo, should a 'new' citizen have citizenship removed for breaking the speed limit? Admittedly probably only after being caught.

What if I get to know of a new citizen's habitual law breaking on this part? Do I then have to ring the number on my fridge magnet to report this subversive and nefarious activity?

What when I find out from my good friend that her husband (a new citizen) got caught riding on the train without paying his fare, refuses to pay the fine and is offered to make this up by doing 'community service'. The authorities neglected to check on the newness of his citizen status-he looks and sounds like a 'real Aussie'.

Do you think new citizens should have citizenship revoked before conviction of a crime? You know, the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' bit. Are you willing to support reinstating if on appeal a conviction gets squashed? Does a new non-citizen even have a right of appeal?

I'm not even going to address that whole ugly can of adultering worms, characters who have utter contempt for those legally binding marriage vows.

Welfare cheats, they're desperate or rather completely bamboozled and confused persons trying to make sense of our convoluted bureaucratics gone mad maze ending up having to pay anyway.
Posted by Anansi, Sunday, 16 August 2009 11:12:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy