The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 'Brilliant, fearless and without judgement': Take a closer look.

'Brilliant, fearless and without judgement': Take a closer look.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Once the deer is down, or should I say The Stag who leads the herd, the dogs rush in and even the pups will attack.I am glad that Rudd is the P.M. and I trust him to be compassionate.One big difference is one that most people miss- the Labor Party doesn't allow a member to cross the floor- good or bad? Let's hear from voters.
Posted by DIPLOMAN, Monday, 29 June 2009 2:13:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Does anyone know the name of the main grouping to which I referred?
Generally mentioning this creates a highly emotional response, because of how the media has illustrated one of the subgroupings and magnified same so that people think 'criminal' is the only group of these 'people without a conscience'. But they are not all criminals. I was referring to a mental deficiency, but it probably is irrelevant anyway, as people with same deficiency could never survive long in our political system, without causing injury to themselves. Last week just shows that. Qualities mentioned by others are those of a person with a balanced, complete intellect. Brilliance alone does not cut it. Ironically, we have also seen how artistic brilliance can self-destruct, and all in the same week.
Posted by LadyAussieAlone, Monday, 29 June 2009 2:52:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly
It has been shown there is limited productivity in entering into discussion with one who engages in psychopathological behaviour. The carrot and stick approach so far has been the only way employers have been able to exert limited control over their destructive bullying. We can be grateful they are only a small percentage of society. To date, I have not clearly identified any others besides this one, in Political parties.
Posted by LadyAussieAlone, Monday, 29 June 2009 2:57:44 PM
Choosing who will be "Leader of the Opposition" in this country is a matter determined exclusively by elected liberal party parliamentarians.

Anyone elses puerile opinion is not worth breaking wind over.
Posted by Col Rouge, Monday, 29 June 2009 4:19:57 PM
alpha male LadyAussieAlone,
best handled by men.
Posted by whistler, Monday, 29 June 2009 4:44:11 PM
As long as it's a woman like Margaret Thatcher.

Oops, forgot. The females who want a woman PM are all of the Left wing variety.
Posted by Leigh, Tuesday, 30 June 2009 11:00:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy