The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > new federalism

new federalism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
yes Jewely, Federal laws are made just for men.
women were prohibited from being elected to Australia's first Parliament and have since gained entry under male supervision.
[ http://2mf.net/power_and_control:_rape_and_the_Constitution.htm ]
Australia's Federation Constitution doesn't recognise women,
New Federalism does.

Maximillion do the math.
women comprise half of Australians.
achieve equity between women and men and minorites comprising women and men will achieve equity.

one under god, it's all about rationalising what is, not creating more, especially with the guesswork about gender which passes as law ... SAVINGS!!

Peter the Believer, I've asked you before, would you support a woman reciting The Lord's Prayer at the commencement of a women's legislature?
Posted by whistler, Thursday, 4 June 2009 8:20:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is just a rerun of an attempt by Whistler to get some interest in what amounts to one of the most negative of feminists agendas which will never work or be implemented

largely because most women, along with all the men of Australia think it completely divisive and bereft of any merit.

But we live in a free society where people are free to express their views and other free to point out the laughable nayure of some

It is said

"Freedom of Speech distinguishes the Sage from the Fool by the merit of their words.
Censorship treats them the same..."

This is a case in point

So to Whistler I might suggest....

"free speech for idiots", so we may see them for what they are.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 7 June 2009 11:04:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Flash back 120 years and there's Great Grandpa Rouge, Great Grandpa Maximillion and a few of their misogynist mates insisting that granting women the right to vote and to be elected to Parliament "amounts to one of the most negative of feminists agendas which will never work or be implemented, largely because most women, along with all the men of Australia think it completely divisive and bereft of any merit".

Why should women vote when men already vote on their behalf?, is the clarion call.

Updated, why should women have their own legislature when they're already allowed to attend men's legislatures?

Well Col Rouge, your imaginary ancestor got rolled and if you can't see the continuum between achieving the vote and parliamentary representation and achieving a legislature you're destined to be consigned to the same rubbish bin of history as great grandpappy.
Posted by whistler, Sunday, 7 June 2009 1:42:01 PM
Whistler.. you calling me misogynist does not make me a misogynist

However, if you wish to make the pitch of your presentation from the cesspool of flawed judgment, then so be it.

I am free to express an opinion and to point out the clear and obvious deficiencies of your position…

The more you complain with flawed rhetoric (for it is mere rhetoric, expressed without expectation of a response), the less adequate your proposition appears.

So keep up your judgmental drivel… like I said previously, we judge a fool by what they say and a judgment of your views is becoming more clear and obvious with each successive post you make.

“you're destined to be consigned to the same rubbish bin of history as great grandpappy.”

My daughters, well educated in the stupidity of feminism, without losing any of their femininity, will ensure my views remain preeminent, well into the future, despite your shallow pretentions, aspirations and faux-claims to political dominance.

Then we come to my recent past and present lovers.. darn it short of my vasectomy, they too would be keen to ensure my children were of sufficient numbers to outvote you and your silly mono-gender social aspirations and politics anyday
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 7 June 2009 2:37:45 PM
all Aussie men are misogynist Col Rouge,
where's the women's legislature?
Posted by whistler, Sunday, 7 June 2009 10:32:55 PM
Forget it Col, Whistler is just "trolling"(?), stirring?.
No intelligent person takes this crud seriously.
Posted by Maximillion, Sunday, 7 June 2009 11:42:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy