The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Abraham Lincoln predicted theis economic collapse

Abraham Lincoln predicted theis economic collapse

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Well both Bloomberg and Alan Grayson[Democrat congressman] want to know where the $9 trillion of tax payer debt money has gone in the last 9 months.

The Inspector General of of the Fed ,Elizabeth Coleman was interviewed by Grayson and she could not effectively answer any of his questions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTEn-fcjU0

You can apoligise for being wrong at a later date.In the interium,we shall agree to disagree.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 24 May 2009 4:51:04 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That was a classic video, thank you for pointing it out Arjay.

Poor lady, ambushed by someone asking questions that pluck random numbers out of the air.

A good illustration of the sort of smoke, mirror and deception tactics at which the kill-the-Fed team is expert.

Just to help us all out here, Arjay - since even the Inspector general hadn't seen it - could you post us a link to the Bloomberg allegation that nine trillion dollars is missing?

I looked for it on the Bloomberg site - I even typed in "nine trillion dollars" into their search box - but came up empty-handed.

In any event, when you do finally unearth it, I think you'll find that it is just another terminological misunderstanding.

I suspect we might be talking about the extent of guarantees.

You could, as I have mentioned before, mistakenly regard these as real money. But in fact it is a number only - a commitment, a reassurance from the government - that only turns into dollars when they are used to prop up this or that failing organization.

Remember what I said, about money only having value when it moves? This is, I suspect, one of those occasions.

But we'll only know for sure, when you find us the source of the allegation, so we can understand it better.

In the meantime, I'll just take this item for what it clearly is - a beat-up by someone grandstanding his agenda, springing random numbers on the Inspector General, then feigning shock when she couldn't answer.

As the honourable Captain Renault put it...

"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here"
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 24 May 2009 6:13:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles.I'm not holding up Chavez as a an example of a good economic model.He is a communist,but the US Banksters have no right to interfer in their internal affairs just like they are the Middle East.

I don't agree with everything Ron Paul espouses,but the first step is accountability of the Fed.If they do not meet that test,then according to the US Constitution,they should go.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 24 May 2009 7:57:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy