The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Graham's challenge 3

Graham's challenge 3

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Look; I do thank some of you for such kindness, even though I understand you are referring to a general principle in terms of the reference to me, you have mentioned me as a poster.

First off: I AM nowadays rather lacking in feelings-and intensely cynical for good reason. The only thing I've kept of who I used to be is a sense of humour. It is my sincere believe that that sense of humour has saved my life.
For all the lack of feeling some of these comments have touched me. I have fallen out with most of you and probably will again!! So;-I thank-you profoundly.

Secondly: when I checked the post history of the OP (I KNOW I distort tags. I'm not proud nor ashamed-I never do it for those I respect. So:-the OP),-to see what set he-she off;-I had to make the comparison with my own post history.
It struck me then that my posts to say the least are somewhat abrasive! Again, I am not proud or ashamed. It simply occurs to me that I can dish it out, so should not fall into a vapour if this kind of nastiness is directed at me, and besides;-as I said;-this is a forum comment, not one from a valued friend. So it's of little impact.

The OP has not returned to this thread. From that quarter there is hardly a timidity to tackle issues-the comment proves it. So, why? I can only guess. And my guess is (walking on eggshells),-that this is a deputised response. I won't elaborate because I can't prove it, and the OP would deny it anyway.....wouldn't you OP? But I have a fair idea where it REALLY came from. As I said- I'm a cynic.

I'm not justifying this you know. It isn't nice. And;....I hope I don't have to swallow my words, but I would never be so stinging about another poster. With perhaps one exception-now absent.

OK., that's it.
Posted by Ginx, Monday, 27 April 2009 3:49:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Romany,

Thanks for pointing it out. I did misunderstand
the opening post. That's why my comment about
Boazy.

Dear Ginx,

I for one have always appreciated the honesty
in your posts, your sense of humour, and your
strong views. To my knowledge you've never
posted anything with a "malicious intent,"
and I dare say you never will.

I'm glad that you're back. And if I could I'd
give you a hug!
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 April 2009 4:43:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
Well done!
Posted by Psychophant, Monday, 27 April 2009 6:27:23 PM
Psychopant,

After observing your work on a couple of threads, I now get it.

Clever.
Posted by Romany, Monday, 27 April 2009 6:51:04 PM
Yeah Romany, there's a whiff of sock about, isn't there?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 27 April 2009 8:06:27 PM
While I come in late the thread is interesting.
I do not think we are far from the real world here, not my real world few days go by without m meeting some one who refuses to hear other views.
My brother and mate, not always able to say that about a sibling, is a conservative.
Anti unionist and sounds like Wilson Tucky.
Closest non family mate votes conservative, first grade red neck!
I refuse to be confronting with them both, makes for fun bar b q at times.
We should understand its human to be different.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 5:04:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy