The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How to deal with bullies at work?

How to deal with bullies at work?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
4. Why they took me to the court because my children returning from school, (they was very new in Australia) was playing with a cat outside from the unit I rended and not the owner from the cat from the next unit?
5. Why the the social security traped me, first missinformed in writing about my childrens allowance like 'is reasensing' or -if you do not bring the form from taxation until the end of October, may be we stop it- and in the midlle from the October they informed me that they stoped the allowance three months before and I losed the right to appeal! Even after the Omdusman support even then they stoped the allowance for one from my son's because they lost the form!
WHY? WHY? WHY? MANY, MANY WHYis!
I have so many evidences in my hands from my workk and out from it, personal or from other people that will create good sense at least to migrants and overseas.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 8:21:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Dicko,

Your advice about keeping records is excellent, because
often when asked for specific examples - you can't
remember precise times and events. It's far more
impressive if you're able to give exact details. It makes
your case far stronger and more credible.

Dear Antonios,

It sounds like you know what you're doing - and are
fully prepared for your day in court.

Good luck.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 9:51:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Antonios,

It sounds like you know what you're doing .

I am sure he does.

The only difficulty you might have is the judge might know too.

I would suggested you do not shout in a display of bad manners as you have done on this forum.

Mind you we almost ended up in court according to you didnt we Antonios, when in a typical spat of Aussie Spirit I called you Tony.

You even threatend me. Well ASymeonakis, all I can say if your that thin skinned and a typical Aussie Nick name is used ( which we use in a Mate Endearing ) manner then i for one feel sorry for any boss around you.
Speaking of bullying..

"However" in this wonderful country that is not your land or your prfered style of living even you get a fair hearing. So lets look at you federal case shall we=

2 *Why it took about 100 days to renew the passport from my children and they blocked them for so long time overseas?*

Because thats how long it takes for everybody often longer

3. Why my son expeled from the school for something he did do ...

Because if your son was rightfully expelled as you have addmitted they did their job.

"However": If your saying they did not excersise due care of your son that is something different by law and you 'may have a case.

Depends on circumstances, age, did he have money for bus, transport.
Youm may them prove negligent in their duty of care to a minor.

I suggest you tell the judge. Your honor my son was only ( lets say14 years) of age and they made no enquires as to his safe passage to him place or residence.

Oh and dont shout at your honnor like you do on the forum at us.
I will look at your unit complaint next.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 21 February 2009 11:14:42 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*4. Why they took me to the court because my children returning from school, (they was very new in Australia) was playing with a cat outside from the unit I rended and not the owner from the cat from the next unit?*

You don’t say if it was because they reported you, thinking you owned the cat, or is was a complaint about noise from kids-So we will cover both*.
If it was because they said you broke your lease by owning the cat – Yes there`s a case= See
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/04/2437426.htm
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23639919-2,00.html

Y

If it was a noisy child complaint they must give you warnings in writing.

If that isn’t addressed they proceed to court. There is something not adding up and reading between the lines if your rent was paid there may have been some bullying behaviour on the part of the real estate landlord.

If you get people off side they will use anything to get back at you. Could be you have a case there TBO. Would need more details.
I understand its been dealt with in court. However if it was because they said you ownded a pet it can be easily put back on the table I think RSPCA and the general public would both want and support that.
You seem to have got yourself into a fair share of cases and beefups and I cant help but wonder whose been picking up the tab. Centre Link dies make errors but arnt we lucky they dont discriminate between people. I could never go to your country and get welfare payments.
Somewhere Australia seems the best place on earth wouldnt you agree.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 21 February 2009 12:14:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming

I understand that my english is not enouph good and may be you do not understand what I mean but I found that you are not fair enouph with me.
For example you wrote
=2 *Why it took about 100 days to renew the passport from my children and they blocked them for so long time overseas?*

Because thats how long it takes for everybody often longer =

The truth is that to renew a passport takes less than two weeks, avarage about 8 days NOT 100 days or often longer as you write.
I rewnew my passport in three days.
It is meangless to answer to you point by point because I think you do not care for the truth or for justice.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaid
Posted by ASymeonakis, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 7:23:14 PM
ASymeonakis,

There may be cases where its been issued earlier but i can assure you it very often takes that long. Especially given the fact you pointed out the children had already been taken from Australia and sent back. Yours would not have been a straight foward matter. I am willing to bet on that.

I was very fair with my advise on your son and pointed out you may have a case depending on how you presented it. In law sadly a judge cant run a matter for you. In other words even if he sees a case he must rule on the action you took out.

I dont think its worth anymore ofmy time trying to explain to you that often justise isnt served because of lack of knowledge. From the little you said about our son I repeat its possible they failed in their duty of care. What I find interesting is ou said he was on work expereince.
That would refer back to a private company. I dont know the laws in that area well enough when dealing with a junoir but if you had a lawyer it seems to me you would have come under another area of commerial law and their obligations.
That if proven poosible could have led to a outof court settlement of a pay out.
Still its over now. I think the best we can all do in life is try to be grateful and teach our kids likewise. We live in the best country in the world. But no where is perfect and there is always bound to be problems. Thats life.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 25 February 2009 8:35:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy